ADVERTISEMENT

Carsen Starting Tonight....

8 early points. He's certainly not shying away from anything. For those watching with sound, no Romeo?

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Romeo “still” nursing the season and summer long injured thumb. But he is at the game because like at iu he “wants to be there for his team”. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Boilermaker24
8 early points. He's certainly not shying away from anything. For those watching with sound, no Romeo?
They were talking to Austin Ainge - Director of player personnel - and he said he is still recovering from thumb surgery. Said he can’t grip a basketball at this point so they are bringing him along at a conservative pace.

They mentioned they see him as a play making wing v guard.

Also said Carsen is built like a fire hydrant.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Dakich said he doesn’t think he had surgery.
Lol of course Dakich would say that. He hates Archie, has dogged on Romeo all year and wants nothing positive to happen to him. He’s a blowhard who starts rumors for clicks.

I’m sure the NBA GMs had the right to find out about the surgery and his injury before drafting him, so if he didn’t have surgery they would have found out. Unless you think IU is falsifying documents....

Romeo =
giphy.gif

You think Carsen would have let a sore thumb stop him? You can't hurt steel.

Lol of course Dakich would say that. He hates Archie, has dogged on Romeo all year and wants nothing positive to happen to him. He’s a blowhard who starts rumors for clicks.

I’m sure the NBA GMs had the right to find out about the surgery and his injury before drafting him, so if he didn’t have surgery they would have found out. Unless you think IU is falsifying documents....

It doesn't matter what I think. You are closer to the program. Do YOU think IU is falsifying documents? That was a rather Freudian reach- down deep, what do you really think? This is like, wow!

(tic, man)

...I actually don’t think IU is lying......this time. But for future reference, its not like IU hasn’t ever been caught distorting the truth, gets caught, and is still not smart enough to confess the truth. So you may want to come up with a different argument for future reference..

It doesn't matter what I think. You are closer to the program. Do YOU think IU is falsifying documents? That was a rather Freudian reach- down deep, what do you really think? This is like, wow!

(tic, man)

Lol, lol, lol, lol...You and I were typing same message at same time....Great Boilermaker mines.....etc etc etc.

Lol, lol, lol, lol...You and I were typing same message at same time....Great Boilermaker mines.....etc etc etc.

Yeah- wild! On a Purdue board it takes the IU fan to come up with the idea of IU falsifying documents. Why didn't we think of that on our own? I am frankly embarrassed. We are better than that!!

I think Dakich loves IU more than he hates Lil' Arch.

Reactions: BoilerGal74
I don’t care about how much he has made. I just said he is always injured. He was injured in high school, college, and the pros

I don’t care about how much he has made. I just said he is always injured. He was injured in high school, college, and the pros

Romeo isn’t “always injured”. He tore ligaments in his thumb in November and postponed his surgery till after the year. Comparing Romeo to somebody whose made more than $100 mil in their profession is quite the praise regardless if “he’s always injured” (even though he’s not).

Reactions: ckakidas
Who is he? And why is he relevant to the conversation?

Who is Victor Oladipo? The guy whose about to get a $150mil max deal that will put his career earnings well over $200mil, well before the age of 30. Swanigan will be out of the league this time next year if not sooner and there’s nobody else anywhere close to sniffing a deal as big as Oladipo’s.

Who is Victor Oladipo? The guy whose about to get a $150mil max deal that will put his career earnings well over $200mil, well before the age of 30. Swanigan will be out of the league this time next year if not sooner and there’s nobody else anywhere close to sniffing a deal as big as Oladipo’s.

Oh, so we are done talking about Gordon? And now we are on to other players? Ok, then I will say that Glenn Robinson was better than any IU player......and it's not even close! BTW, never had anything against Oladipo, except for where he played. He definitely gave an all out effort in his play, unlike your boy Romeo.

Oh, so we are done talking about Gordon? And now we are on to other players? Ok, then I will say that Glenn Robinson was better than any IU player......and it's not even close! BTW, never had anything against Oladipo, except for where he played. He definitely gave an all out effort in his play, unlike your boy Romeo.

There’s no player under CMP in the NBA who’s remotely close to catching Gordon in career earnings and the bar is about to be even set higher when Oladipo signs a max contract next year.

And Robinson better than any Hoosier ever? Robinson didn’t have a tenth of the NBA career that Isiah Thomas did.

There’s no player under CMP in the NBA who’s remotely close to catching Gordon in career earnings and the bar is about to be even set higher when Oladipo signs a max contract next year.

And Robinson better than any Hoosier ever? Robinson didn’t have a tenth of the NBA career that Isiah Thomas did.

It wasn't about any one player under CMP to catch Gordon. You said players combined.
Good for Oladipo!
I forgot you guys had IT. He would make it close.

It wasn't about any one player under CMP to catch Gordon. You said players combined.
Good for Oladipo!
I forgot you guys had IT. He would make it close.

IT and Robinson comparable? IT is a first ballot, top 50 NBA player of all time. He’s one of the best at his position to ever play in the NBA. Robinson was what, an all-star once?

ADVERTISEMENT