ADVERTISEMENT

Carsen is coming back

Sounds like Ward and Morgan are coming back too although not a huge surprise.

I still don’t think it’s a given Eastern is coming back.

no surprise on carsen and i cant imagine nojel staying in the draft either

Yeah if Nojel stays in the draft I have a bad feeling he will end up playing in Europe. I might be 100% wrong but the way he is handling things right now I don't like. What do I know though. Carmen made a good call on returning. He will be a 1st round pick next year.

What does people see in eastern????

‍♂️

he's a boilermaker
he played serious minutes on a really good basketball team
coach sees a lot in him

lots of room for improvement but that could be said about most if not all of last years
college freshmen

Reactions: Schnelk
Nojel has probably less than a 1 percent chance of getting drafted. Let's be real here. I would like him to come back as I think he can be a solid college player. As far as being a pro he isn't even close in talent to end of the bench players. He has an awful looking shot and at this point a non existent offensive game. He averaged what, like 2 points per game with more turnovers than assists? If he leaves it will be for some low level overseas team or a transfer. Can't see any way he would be able to make an nba roster.

maybe this is a sign ya'll can stop posting political turmoil here on the main forums. :rolleyes:

Nojel has probably less than a 1 percent chance of getting drafted. Let's be real here. I would like him to come back as I think he can be a solid college player. As far as being a pro he isn't even close in talent to end of the bench players. He has an awful looking shot and at this point a non existent offensive game. He averaged what, like 2 points per game with more turnovers than assists? If he leaves it will be for some low level overseas team or a transfer. Can't see any way he would be able to make an nba roster.
. People like you are the reason I respond. Bcuz of your negative opinios of a kid you don’t no. You absolutely don’t no who I no or what was being said he got more nba potential that YOU I no that for sure.

. People like you are the reason I respond. Bcuz of your negative opinios of a kid you don’t no. You absolutely don’t no who I no or what was being said he got more nba potential that YOU I no that for sure.
Don't take the bait! No need to argue with us internet weasels. You know your son and we don't.

Personally I think Nojel will be playing professional ball at some point. Lots of kids with talent and size like him get the chance, if they time their move right. Lots of similar kids go too early or too late and miss the right opportunity to catch on and stay with a team.

I’m no basketball genius, but from my perspective, Nojel will to develop and (most of all) demonstrate more skills at the college level. I am not just talking about physical skills. He has most of those. The mental game is very big and takes a while to learn. That might take more than just next year, or it might not. I don’t know, but I would recommend not pushing him into the pro situation too soon.

Don't take the bait! No need to argue with us internet weasels. You know your son and we don't.

Personally I think Nojel will be playing professional ball at some point. Lots of kids with talent and size like him get the chance, if they time their move right. Lots of similar kids go too early or too late and miss the right opportunity to catch on and stay with a team.

I’m no basketball genius, but from my perspective, Nojel will to develop and (most of all) demonstrate more skills at the college level. I am not just talking about physical skills. He has most of those. The mental game is very big and takes a while to learn. That might take more than just next year, or it might not. I don’t know, but I would recommend not pushing him into the pro situation too soon.
I won’t take the bait but he can really play trust me he’s skilled can score pass has a high basketball IQ and feel for this game along with being a student of the game. he didn’t play last season u didn’t get to see what he cud do. He check many many boxes the NBA is looking for work ethic high character kid has size length athleticism speed defense a born leader a player that like to get his teammates involved 1st he has a lot of NBA potential for sure and areas of his game he’s being working on that gotten so much better he got a pro style game bcuz he’s great in ball screams pick in rolls can get to the basket and can play 3/4 positions offensively and defensively so his time is coming. Thanks for your input and advice much appreciated

I won’t take the bait but he can really play trust me he’s skilled can score pass has a high basketball IQ and feel for this game along with being a student of the game. he didn’t play last season u didn’t get to see what he cud do. He check many many boxes the NBA is looking for work ethic high character kid has size length athleticism speed defense a born leader a player that like to get his teammates involved 1st he has a lot of NBA potential for sure and areas of his game he’s being working on that gotten so much better he got a pro style game bcuz he’s great in ball screams pick in rolls can get to the basket and can play 3/4 positions offensively and defensively so his time is coming. Thanks for your input and advice much appreciated

Cleary in her eyes he is gone....And on the NBA all rookie team

Pretty unsurprising carsen said what his requirements were, and it didn't seem like the mocks had what he wanted and it seems like the teams he met with were of the same opinion

Hopefully he boosts his stock into the first round next year

Did you play in college?

Did you play in college?

Yes, she did:

Tamala Reed was a three-sport athlete, who played volleyball, softball and basketball at Chicago State. To this day, she still referees basketball and umpires softball.

Reed, Tamala
Year
gp-gs min avg fg fga pct fg fga pct ft fta pct off def tot avg pf fo ast t/o blk stl pts avg
1985-86 31-0 0 0.0 87 230 .378 - - - 13 25 .520 - - 63 2.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 187 6.0
1986-87 26-0 0 0.0 54 119 .454 - - - 11 14 .786 - - 64 2.5 0 0 34 0 0 0 119 4.6
TOTAL 57-0 0 0.0 141 349 .404 0 0 .000 24 39 .615 - - 127 2.2 0 0 34 0 0 0 306 5.4

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Is this what you would tell nba scouts who provide feedback on nojel’s game?

Not saying he didn’t exhibit nba skills, but I think anybody in the world would trust their eyes and a season of data over what the kid’s mom thinks of his game.
Are you a NBA scout or GM No you are not You a fan on a message board with an opinion

Is this what you would tell nba scouts who provide feedback on nojel’s game?

Not saying he didn’t exhibit nba skills, but I think anybody in the world would trust their eyes and a season of data over what the kid’s mom thinks of his game.
So you no him better than me u watched 5 months 2/4/6 min of playing time and you no what my son can do interesting.

My apologies so many negative posters he ready and he’s improved sophomore jump playing time he ready to take his game to a new level with hunter, Carsten and Nojel it’s gonna be fun. I apologize
Not being negative, but I hope your son stays at least three years. This will certainly be Carson's team this year, and if Nojel improves this year as he "should", next year it's his turn to lead. As a coach, I've seen kids go way too early and I was so afraid that he would take really bad advice from some around him and become the next Jay Edwards.

Boogie Nights
Heatwave

Boogie nights
Boogie nights
Boogie nights
Ain't no doubt we are here to party
Boogie nights
Come on now got to get it started
Dance with the boogie get high
'Cause boogie nights are always the best in town
Got to keep on dancing
Keep on dancing
Got to keep on dancing
Keep on dancing

Welcome back, our man.

Not being negative, but I hope your son stays at least three years. This will certainly be Carson's team this year, and if Nojel improves this year as he "should", next year it's his turn to lead. As a coach, I've seen kids go way too early and I was so afraid that he would take really bad advice from some around him and become the next Jay Edwards.
Sir I no many people and I no what was said to me and I no his game as well and the only people in his ear is me his mother and I got my son I no what is best for him. He can play I can tell u that and this season he will show it. He got great feedback from scouts and those coaches he has what they are looking for now he has to show it and he wil.

Stop saying he can play. We know he can play. From what little playing time he got last year we all saw that he has huge potential. Just needs to refine some things and the sky is the limit. Also please start using "know" instead of no when it's needed. It's driving me crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT