ADVERTISEMENT

Cancelling Fall Sports

BTN will be fine with archived content & being able to air classic games & retrospectives.

Not saying it'll be any good, but they can fill the schedule with film from the vault.

We'll know they're in trouble if 2013 Purdue or 2003 Indiana make it onto editions of "Big 10's Best"

What did everybody think of the BT Commissioner telling Nebraska if they want to play outside of the conference this Fall, then they will be kicked out of the Big Ten?
It is both good and bad, Good leave so we can get a better university to possibly come in. Bad in that in has been a favorable matchup in the last few years.

Trade for ND?
Although I dislike Notre Dame, I like this. Indiana then moves to the west being replaced by Notre Dame. Then the IU game is just a western conference game so no more of their excuses, and ND could be a rival matchup each year with Purdue.

Although I dislike Notre Dame, I like this. Indiana then moves to the west being replaced by Notre Dame. Then the IU game is just a western conference game so no more of their excuses, and ND could be a rival matchup each year with Purdue.

Had to look at a map:) I think ND would need to be in the West for balance. It's close enough.

Nebraska could go independent and get some cable station. Aired football games would be sandwiched between Osbourne documentaries and reruns of Trailer Park Boys.

Reactions: HarrysPostGame13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT