ADVERTISEMENT

Can Hammons set record for number of blocks?

Yes, but I personally would trade for a Purdue national title over the Purdue career blocked-shots record if only allowed to pick one and I hope everyone on the team would as well!

I just came on here to post this same question. But my count shows 331 career blocks for Hammons.

That's one fewer game he has to play!

Anyway, it's not out of the question. Assuming we play 2 in the BTT and 2 in the NCAA, he has to average about 3.5 BPG. He's capable of that.

The other thing is that Davis will soon get to 1000 career points. He's 23 shy right now. How sweet would it be if he got there on senior night?

I just came on here to post this same question. But my count shows 331 career blocks for Hammons.

That's one fewer game he has to play!

Anyway, it's not out of the question. Assuming we play 2 in the BTT and 2 in the NCAA, he has to average about 3.5 BPG. He's capable of that.

The other thing is that Davis will soon get to 1000 career points. He's 23 shy right now. How sweet would it be if he got there on senior night?

331 matches what i have for hammons. He also needs 3 rebounds to tie for 3rd on the career list. Needs 16 points to move into the top 20 in career points scored.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT