ADVERTISEMENT

Cameron Gorin commits

COMMIT ALERT: 2025 three-star OL Cameron Gorin has committed to #Purdue. The Boilermaker legacy is now set to call West Lafayette home.

Good pick up. In state kid. Legacy.

We have two OL in the 2025 class. C Johnson making sure we will not have depth issues again from our OL.

The sorry truth is that Jeff Brohm has repeatedly flipped Purdue recruits and brought in transfers from Purdue. This is after we paid the guy millions to recruit players for Purdue.
Oh brother. I can’t even think of one lol. If it makes you feel any better we’re going to flip the WR Hill from them

Oh brother. I can’t even think of one lol. If it makes you feel any better we’re going to flip the WR Hill from them
He may be thinking of the 2 DL's from Kentucky that changed their commitments and followed him to Louisville. Not sure where the use of the word repeatedly comes from. As far as the transfers neither of the 2 had a bright future at Purdue.

In the paraphrased words of REO Speedwagon, heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend (in this case a former player) That Coach Brohm told him "You don't want to be coaching in college football right now. It's awful." 14 recruited enrollees against 31 transfers for their 2024 class per 247, which puts them at an overall rank of 38 and a composite rank (not sure what that is) at 58. 13th in the ACC. In the Moneyball era, I think he may find that as favored son or not, the BB team will get to the trough first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT