ADVERTISEMENT

Cade enters the portal

PaBoiler78

All-American
Jan 18, 2002
Michigan's McNamarra, also 4 star WR Dominic Lovett from Mizzou who we had interest in before

Last edited:
I'll refer to my basketball post. Players who come out of high school with high expectations who do not get the playing time they expect and end up sitting on the bench have a tendency to transfer. Michigan could win a championship, but cade wants to transfer. he could have waited at least until the season was over to publically announce his decision. you will begin to see this now more than ever. if a player doesn't start soon enough or gets passed over, he transfrred. How is TE, I mean Carr doing at MSU ? he helped them to a 5-7 year. sorry Carr, it was your decision to leave. I expect to see your name once more.

and I don't even believe it's about the NIL.

Cade's ego is hurt and he doesn't want to play from the bench. for each player's success, comes another player's failure.

McNamara read the writing on the wall and it say JJ.

I think your read on it is wrong. I think he was a team guy and I do not believe it is about ego but more about opportunity. He's looking to prove he has an NFL future and its the smart move.

Thanks Captain Cade for being a great Michigan Man and a double-tough leader in Maize N Blue!

Go Blue!

I’d still love to bring in an experienced QB and allow Allen to prove he’s ready to win the job.

Unlike others, I don’t want to bring in a transfer to start. But rather bring one in as a mentor and insurance. A lot of NFL teams after drafting a stud QB will also either keep a veteran QB or sign one as a fA backup insurance plan. Look at the 49ers and Bears.

I’d still love to bring in an experienced QB and allow Allen to prove he’s ready to win the job.

Unlike others, I don’t want to bring in a transfer to start. But rather bring one in as a mentor and insurance. A lot of NFL teams after drafting a stud QB will also either keep a veteran QB or sign one as a fA backup insurance plan. Look at the 49ers and Bears.

The Bears had a stud QB?

ADVERTISEMENT