ADVERTISEMENT

Burger Boys

It’s all about the name. Bronny James isn’t a McDonalds all American without his name. Colvin is a better and I’m glad we have him. But he should have been in that game

I am shocked Bronny made it. I grew up i Akron, huge Cavs fan, and obviously closely fall Lebron's career. I have been following Bronny since middle school and he is maybe a top 40 tallent, not top 24.

He is going to get drafted in the 2nd round by the Lakers in 2024 because Lebron is tied there for 2 more years after this and I cant imagine someohe is stupid enough to trade for a a 40 year old Lebron making 48 mill and giving up assets for the privledge and be forced by your latest future all of fame player to draft his son in the 2nd.

I know not your point, but it helps to get the rant out, lol

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
The Athletic put out an article talking about Bronny’s recruitment.

It is a circus recruiting him because of his name and the fact his talent level isn’t there like his dad.

Reactions: oldboiler52
I am shocked Bronny made it. I grew up i Akron, huge Cavs fan, and obviously closely fall Lebron's career. I have been following Bronny since middle school and he is maybe a top 40 tallent, not top 24.

He is going to get drafted in the 2nd round by the Lakers in 2024 because Lebron is tied there for 2 more years after this and I cant imagine someohe is stupid enough to trade for a a 40 year old Lebron making 48 mill and giving up assets for the privledge and be forced by your latest future all of fame player to draft his son in the 2nd.

I know not your point, but it helps to get the rant out, lol
Gonna be a rude awakening for Junior when Daddy retires…

It’s all about the name. Bronny James isn’t a McDonalds all American without his name. Colvin is a better and I’m glad we have him. But he should have been in that game
He is probably one of the Top 30 prospects. It's not always just the Top 24 go.

Much like any all star game, there are always snubs who should have been selected and others who got in because of their name.

Look at mlb all star game and gold glove awards.

I’m also reminded of how many times big dog was passed over for the nba all star game for the more popular grant hill. If big dog played anywhere else outside Milwaukee and if he smiled and made commercials he would have been a 10 time all star. Big dog had an awesome nba career. He just was never a media favorite!

Remember when MJ used his name and clout to get his sons into the McD list?
Absolutely.

I remember Robbie doing an interview a few months back. Since his sons went to Illinois for a while, we played against them. I remember Robbie saying Michael coming up to him somewhere and was talking to him for a few minutes about his game (playing ability). He was in awe, since Michael was one of his idols.

Sorry to LeBron fans, but Michael is the GOAT.

Myles might not be in that game but will end up as a super-sized Big Mac combo. Poor Bronny; his dad is extra cheesy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Absolutely.

I remember Robbie doing an interview a few months back. Since his sons went to Illinois for a while, we played against them. I remember Robbie saying Michael coming up to him somewhere and was talking to him for a few minutes about his game (playing ability). He was in awe, since Michael was one of his idols.

Wilt Chamberlain and Michael Jordan are in a class all by themselves.

Absolutely.

Speaking of MJ's kids - Marcus is dating Scottie Pipen's ex wife.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT