ADVERTISEMENT

Bulemia goes back to Madison

I feel sort of bad for UW. They had a decent starting QB, but they decided Mertz was their main man, and that decent QB felt unwanted and left via the portal. And Mertz, despite his lofty high school hype has been almost a total bust.

I feel sort of bad for UW. They had a decent starting QB, but they decided Mertz was their main man, and that decent QB felt unwanted and left via the portal. And Mertz, despite his lofty high school hype has been almost a total bust.
I don't see how you could feel bad for a team that has beat us consecutively since 2004. I hope this is the year that we beat this stupid curse.

I don't see how you could feel bad for a team that has beat us consecutively since 2004. I hope this is the year that we beat this stupid curse.

Bucky must go down.

200.gif

Reactions: TX4GB
Watching today’s games, it’s hard to determine how good or bad Northwestern, Nebraska, Iowa, maryland, Rutgers, uw , Illinois and Indiana actually are!

northwestern looked good in their loss to Penn st . Illinois looked good beating uw. Maryland has put up some good numbers. Iowa and uw have looked bad all year. Nebraska? They could be good. IU looks bad.
I’m sticking with my 8-4 prediction.

Impressive for the Fighting Illini to give the Badgers a taste of their own medicine in Madison. Illinois is going to be more than a handful - Fighting Illini bullied the bully today, and Bielema had to be loving it.

It could very well be the Wild, Wild, West this year...... six teams @ 1-1 conference with Wisconsin @ 0-2. The opportunity is there for Purdue......Boilers need to recognize and seize it.....going down emptying the chamber.

doc-holiday-western.gif

Reactions: Chi-Boiler
Impressive for the Fighting Illini to give the Badgers a taste of their own medicine in Madison. Illinois is going to be more than a handful - Fighting Illini bullied the bully today, and Bielema had to be loving it.

It could very well be the Wild, Wild, West this year...... six teams @ 1-1 conference with Wisconsin @ 0-2. The opportunity is there for Purdue......Boilers need to recognize and seize it.....going down emptying the chamber.

doc-holiday-western.gif
thought when they hired him it was a good move, he was a bad fit at Ark and more of BIG10 coach

ADVERTISEMENT