ADVERTISEMENT

Brohms in New Pal today

Ps cue @nat100 for some edible smack
You hanging with Tirek Murphy?

xx31ne.gif

Who is the 3 star DT?

Even though the $$ seems to be flowing you still can’t pay all 85 kids on all 130 teams six figure pay days.

I’d suggest ratcheting down the paranoia. It looks a lot like that “Purdue has only 6 quality starters” BS and Drivel you posted last year. I’ll eat my shorts on this message board if somebody ever writes Garrett Miller a 6 figure check to play college football…at that point we will know it’s out of control.

and on AOC…I do see a point where schools will throw cash at a QB when they desperately need one. AOCs not that type of dude to chase the $$$ like that IMO. Even if he was…I think Alabama would have had to know he exists to be interested…lol
Let me try this out on you

1. Purdue either decides to be brown or penn or compete

2. if they decide to compete things either don’t get out of control or they do. If they don’t, great..

3. if they do and Purdue decides to play, presumably with 1/10 or less of what Ohio state will spend …

I think strategically HOW you spend will look a lot like my model.

if you try to spend 1/10 the money Ohio state does and you try to spread it evenly or hand out thank you money to 5th year seniors with no leverage, you’re doing it wrong.

ND, Michigan and Ohio state have visited in the last week, but not sure if they were all in to see Burgess, or if any were there for Ian Moore.
Are you a teacher or coach at New Pal?
I don’t want to put recruits or their families info on a public board, but I am close with some dads of the recruits from New Pal and have a pretty good idea of what they are thinking.
I can’t message you, but if you message me we can discuss it some.

Are you a teacher or coach at New Pal?
I don’t want to put recruits or their families info on a public board, but I am close with some dads of the recruits from New Pal and have a pretty good idea of what they are thinking.
I can’t message you, but if you message me we can discuss it some.
Let me guess, not Purdue and notre dame rules?

Let me guess, not Purdue and notre dame rules?
You have issues.
Do you have children?
Did you notice I said I’m close with father’s of the recruits? I have trained with said kids. I care more about them then I do college football. I can separate fandom from real life, especially when discussing kids I care about.
And not to get into this with you, one of the kids I know wants to be an engineer & has been talking to Purdue among other schools not named ND.

You have issues.
Do you have children?
Did you notice I said I’m close with father’s of the recruits? I have trained with said kids. I care more about them then I do college football. I can separate fandom from real life, especially when discussing kids I care about.
And not to get into this with you, one of the kids I know wants to be an engineer & has been talking to Purdue among other schools not named ND.
I typed it laughing. It definitely wasn’t directed at those kids but your past posts. Of course for them I hope for the best wherever they choose to go.

ADVERTISEMENT