ADVERTISEMENT

Brees and Saints having a bad game so far.

That the worst defense I have ever seen. Why go for a big play in that situation? Just let him catch it and get in his way until help arises to take him at least. Terrible

unbelievable
heart breaker

don't even need a big tackle, just push him out and force a FG at least

Marcus Williams bonehead play of the year

Absolute bafoonery on that last play from the whole secondary. Also, I thought at the time maybe the Saints should have tried more to get that last first down....yeah Minnesota had to burn its second time-out...but obviously there was enough time left.

Absolute bafoonery on that last play from the whole secondary. Also, I thought at the time maybe the Saints should have tried more to get that last first down....yeah Minnesota had to burn its second time-out...but obviously there was enough time left.

Yea I thought play-action pass since the Vikings were expecting the run and the Saints obliged.

Why not play prevent defense? No way that should have happened.
I'm almost 62, watched H.S. , college, and Pro's. I've seen Hail Mary's, last second FG's, blocked kicks for last second score but never seen a whiffed tackle for a last second TD. Totally inept but there is alot of that type of non wrapping the arms for a tackle in todays football. They had to go to the sideline, rush 2 and form a big umbrella D, game over. Bottom line it robs Drew a really good chance to get a 2nd ring.

I'm almost 62, watched H.S. , college, and Pro's. I've seen Hail Mary's, last second FG's, blocked kicks for last second score but never seen a whiffed tackle for a last second TD. Totally inept but there is alot of that type of non wrapping the arms for a tackle in todays football. They had to go to the sideline, rush 2 and form a big umbrella D, game over. Bottom line it robs Drew a really good chance to get a 2nd ring.

Makes up a little for the original "Hail Mary" in the '75 Divisional Playoff with Dallas at old Metropolitan Stadium, but it's a shame that Drew Brees and the Saints got bit by this one.....ruined a great come-back. They would have had a decent shot against the Eagles, IMO. That NFC Championship should be a hard-hitting affair....both participants are very good teams but fortunate to be still playing.

Yea I thought play-action pass since the Vikings were expecting the run and the Saints obliged.
come on guys, that's what some guys were saying when Brees threw that TD to Vinny vs nd. It left too much time on the clock, well the D couldn't stop Godsey from last second heroics. The Saints did the right thing, the D didn't. Also reminds me of Krenzel's pass vs us.

That the worst defense I have ever seen. Why go for a big play in that situation? Just let him catch it and get in his way until help arises to take him at least. Terrible
ranks up there w/ our effort vs N. Ill that one year.

An A player made the winning TD catch! He must have been studying the manual carefully all season.

Hoping they can regroup and make a game of it the second half.
Watched the Saints all year. that 4th and 10 throw to Sneed was vintage Drew. So sad to lose like that. It was a miracle play. Sure he was trying to avoid interference. Imagine how he feels now. Drew might not be a Saint next year. I doubt they will fork over the money.

Watched the Saints all year. that 4th and 10 throw to Sneed was vintage Drew. So sad to lose like that. It was a miracle play. Sure he was trying to avoid interference. Imagine how he feels now. Drew might not be a Saint next year. I doubt they will fork over the money.

That would be sad seeing him in colors that are not Black and Gold.

One of the worst defensive plays in history. Not sure what the heck he was doing?

No way they don't bring brees back

One of the worst defensive plays in history. Not sure what the heck he was doing?

No way they don't bring brees back
Want to believe that. Drew has indicated his roots run deep in N.O. Wondering if the GM is ready to pony up top QB payment in a contract.

ADVERTISEMENT