ADVERTISEMENT

Breakdown of Brohm’s classes

StickPurdue

Junior
Sep 17, 2016
Indianapolis
So there hs been some discussion as to why Purdue hasn’t been very good with Brohm having 3 classes. So I will break it all down here.

‘17

It is well known that Brohm didn’t have much time to put together the ‘17 class and Purdue was terrible the four years prior to arrival. The ‘17 class finished dead last in the Big and that was including multiple JUCO players. The class was rated in the 70s and dead last in the Big.

-3 players played as true freshmen that contributes this year (Pittman, Jones, Barnes). Pittman is no longer on the team. Out of that entire class, only 2 players on the team that would be considered upper class men. Jones and Barnes are both good players, but that is 2 out of 25 scholarship players.

-of those that redshirted and contribute you have Beach, Stickford, Horvath, Mackey, Major, Revier, Washington and then Juco Higgins.

-In that class of 25 (+1 because Horvath is scholarship now), you have 10 contributing. Beach, Mackey, Barnes, Major all have over 200 snaps. Jones has 123 snaps and Horvath has 132. Horvath wouldn’t have near that number if not for ridiculous attrition at RB.

-That means in year 3 of that class you have 5 (not counting Horvath because as RBs get healthy/experience he will likely go back to FB duties) players contributing in a major way and 2 of those were Haze guys that Brohm kept. Beach is seeing snaps for the first time and is starting at a crucial position. A lot of those were JUCO player and were meant to be a stop gap. That class was always supposed to get a pass.

‘18

Brohm’s first full class and allowed recruits to finally see Purdue was turning it around. Brand new facilities and turned a woefully bad team into a 7 win team. What did it yield? 24 scholarship players (a total class in the 50’s and 11th in the Big *not dead last finally!!!). The highlight? A Heisman candidate! Unfortunately it was a late pickup and Purdue couldn’t use him as a recruiting tool (yet). But stealing him late from Texas was awesome! Overachieving that first year and landing Moore really started the hype train rolling.

- Moore was a monster as a true freshman and did things that hadn’t been seen in a long time. Started off the second year just as strong. Alexander was the only other player to contribute as a true freshman and he has been solid

-RS freshmen come in next. Bramel is the only one over 200 snaps. Anderson and Johnson are both over 100 snaps and Dean is right there.

-A surprise contributor to me has been Sullivan. He looks like he could be a difference maker going forward and that is huge because DL struggles have been a thing loaded with youth.

-That makes 7 major contributors from that class. 5 of which are seeing their first snaps this year. Even a year after the ‘17 class, it makes sense to have more contributors because it was a higher rated class. 7 year 2 players contributing in a major way is a good thing for the future, and means that talent is on the way. The problem is that you have a lot of players not fully developed contributing. 2 RS freshmen on the DL and one on the OL. Those are positions you would usually like to develop for more than a year before putting them in a major role but unfortunately that wasn’t an option. They should be able to contribute, but it’s a lot to expect 7 second year players to carry such a heavy load. Injuries to the upperclassmen has caused this class to be much more involved than what was originally expected at the tradeoff of seniors. Again.. less than ideal.

‘19 class.

This is the class that got CJB paid. If CJB leaves and this class goes away, that would have been a disaster. It’s important to understand this is why the raise happened. CJB leaving to Louisville would have set Purdue back 4 years.

Like the ‘18 class, there was a player that has come in immediately with high expectations and met them. GK. He committed early and help build this class by convincing Grant to hop on. Which lead to Graham. Those are 3 cornerstones to what will be a dominant defense.

-true freshman are starting and contributing all over. It was an appeal to the ‘19 class, but unfortunately it meant Purdue was lacking in talent in a lot of positions. 9 true freshmen have played meaningful snaps. Allen had a pass breakup in the end zone even though his snaps have been limited. Of that ‘19 class, expect several redshirt freshmen in next years two deep. That does Purdue no good this year. I expected more, but injuries really took a toll on any chance at competing for the West. I expect the team will continue to improve because of how many folks are only 3 games into their career. A team should never have that many first and second year players contributing.

-GK and Graham are both right at 200 snaps. Bell is over 100, but is now injured. That means Wright will likely have a bigger role. Kings role is increasing as well.

-I would count that as 4 Major true freshmen contributors. That is a lot.

-674 defensive snaps for first time contributors. 727 offense snaps for first time contributors.

Couple that with your starting senior,leader of the DL, All-BIG DT/NT out for the first 3 games, your senior starting defensive leader/captain/all-BIg Linebacker, your 2 upperclassmen RBs, and your Senior OG being out you are in trouble. Purdue also can’t afford Sindelar to miss any more games. If Purdue can get those players back (obviously Bailey is gone for the season), they could and should still make a Bowl game. But they had a really difficult schedule all year and some injuries they couldn’t afford.

I will say it. I expected more. But, I didn’t expect the injuries to the extent they have been happening. Purdue doesn’t have a player like Knox or Jones that could take a hit in the backfield and turn it into positive yards. As a result, it is an air raid offense which Plummer isn’t ready for. Losing Bell hurts too, because he was been incredibly steady and ready. And when I read Bailey’s twitter message after he was out for the season I couldn’t help but feel for him and what he has gone through. Then it really sunk in what Purdue was going to be missing all season.

Hopefully the breakdown helps calm down the Brohm hate. I know we expect wins, but also one needs to understand this is a rebuild. Purdue is still ahead of the game in regards to the future. If Purdue is still struggling next year, then by all means... freak out.

So there hs been some discussion as to why Purdue hasn’t been very good with Brohm having 3 classes. So I will break it all down here.

‘17

It is well known that Brohm didn’t have much time to put together the ‘17 class and Purdue was terrible the four years prior to arrival. The ‘17 class finished dead last in the Big and that was including multiple JUCO players. The class was rated in the 70s and dead last in the Big.

-3 players played as true freshmen that contributes this year (Pittman, Jones, Barnes). Pittman is no longer on the team. Out of that entire class, only 2 players on the team that would be considered upper class men. Jones and Barnes are both good players, but that is 2 out of 25 scholarship players.

-of those that redshirted and contribute you have Beach, Stickford, Horvath, Mackey, Major, Revier, Washington and then Juco Higgins.

-In that class of 25 (+1 because Horvath is scholarship now), you have 10 contributing. Beach, Mackey, Barnes, Major all have over 200 snaps. Jones has 123 snaps and Horvath has 132. Horvath wouldn’t have near that number if not for ridiculous attrition at RB.

-That means in year 3 of that class you have 5 (not counting Horvath because as RBs get healthy/experience he will likely go back to FB duties) players contributing in a major way and 2 of those were Haze guys that Brohm kept. Beach is seeing snaps for the first time and is starting at a crucial position. A lot of those were JUCO player and were meant to be a stop gap. That class was always supposed to get a pass.

‘18

Brohm’s first full class and allowed recruits to finally see Purdue was turning it around. Brand new facilities and turned a woefully bad team into a 7 win team. What did it yield? 24 scholarship players (a total class in the 50’s and 11th in the Big *not dead last finally!!!). The highlight? A Heisman candidate! Unfortunately it was a late pickup and Purdue couldn’t use him as a recruiting tool (yet). But stealing him late from Texas was awesome! Overachieving that first year and landing Moore really started the hype train rolling.

- Moore was a monster as a true freshman and did things that hadn’t been seen in a long time. Started off the second year just as strong. Alexander was the only other player to contribute as a true freshman and he has been solid

-RS freshmen come in next. Bramel is the only one over 200 snaps. Anderson and Johnson are both over 100 snaps and Dean is right there.

-A surprise contributor to me has been Sullivan. He looks like he could be a difference maker going forward and that is huge because DL struggles have been a thing loaded with youth.

-That makes 7 major contributors from that class. 5 of which are seeing their first snaps this year. Even a year after the ‘17 class, it makes sense to have more contributors because it was a higher rated class. 7 year 2 players contributing in a major way is a good thing for the future, and means that talent is on the way. The problem is that you have a lot of players not fully developed contributing. 2 RS freshmen on the DL and one on the OL. Those are positions you would usually like to develop for more than a year before putting them in a major role but unfortunately that wasn’t an option. They should be able to contribute, but it’s a lot to expect 7 second year players to carry such a heavy load. Injuries to the upperclassmen has caused this class to be much more involved than what was originally expected at the tradeoff of seniors. Again.. less than ideal.

‘19 class.

This is the class that got CJB paid. If CJB leaves and this class goes away, that would have been a disaster. It’s important to understand this is why the raise happened. CJB leaving to Louisville would have set Purdue back 4 years.

Like the ‘18 class, there was a player that has come in immediately with high expectations and met them. GK. He committed early and help build this class by convincing Grant to hop on. Which lead to Graham. Those are 3 cornerstones to what will be a dominant defense.

-true freshman are starting and contributing all over. It was an appeal to the ‘19 class, but unfortunately it meant Purdue was lacking in talent in a lot of positions. 9 true freshmen have played meaningful snaps. Allen had a pass breakup in the end zone even though his snaps have been limited. Of that ‘19 class, expect several redshirt freshmen in next years two deep. That does Purdue no good this year. I expected more, but injuries really took a toll on any chance at competing for the West. I expect the team will continue to improve because of how many folks are only 3 games into their career. A team should never have that many first and second year players contributing.

-GK and Graham are both right at 200 snaps. Bell is over 100, but is now injured. That means Wright will likely have a bigger role. Kings role is increasing as well.

-674 defensive snaps for first time contributors. 727 offense snaps for first time contributors.

Couple that with your starting senior,leader of the DL, All-BIG DT/NT out for the first 3 games, your senior starting defensive leader/captain/all-BIg Linebacker, your 2 upperclassmen RBs, and your Senior OG being out you are in trouble. Purdue also can’t afford Sindelar to miss any more games. If Purdue can get those players back (obviously Bailey is gone for the season), they could and should still make a Bowl game. But they had a really difficult schedule all year and some injuries they couldn’t afford.

I will say it. I expected more. But, I didn’t expect the injuries to the extent they have been happening. Purdue doesn’t have a player like Knox or Jones that could take a hit in the backfield and turn it into positive yards. As a result, it is an air raid offense which Plummer isn’t ready for. Losing Bell hurts too, because he was been incredibly steady and ready. And when I read Bailey’s twitter message after he was out for the season I couldn’t help but feel for him and what he has gone through. Then it really sunk in what Purdue was going to be missing all season.

Hopefully the breakdown helps calm down the Brohm hate. I know we expect wins, but also one needs to understand this is a rebuild. Purdue is still ahead of the game in regards to the future. If Purdue is still struggling next year, then by all means... freak out.

OL inexperience
Key injuries

The answer isn’t in sifting through his classes to figure out where it all went wrong

I'll add one more thing. If Rondale, our best player of course, doesn't try to pick up that rolling punt against Nevada, we are 2-1 and even with a big loss to TCU you wouldn't see any hate at all towards the program.

I'll add one more thing. If Rondale, our best player of course, doesn't try to pick up that rolling punt against Nevada, we are 2-1 and even with a big loss to TCU you wouldn't see any hate at all towards the program.

If rondale was Taylor Stubblefield we’d be 0-3

Next

Your summary is exactly where I stand. Brohm got paid, not because of his coaching prowess but because of the class he had accumulated through Nov of last year and because he has shown the ability to lure above B1G ten average talent to Purdue and I fully expect that to continue.

I think Brohm is an above average coach, but with below par talent, there are going to be ebbs and flows to the season. Next year and especially 2021, is when I see us competing for a Big West Championship.

OL inexperience
Key injuries

The answer isn’t in sifting through his classes to figure out where it all went wrong

It isn’t a break down as to where it all went wrong. It is an explanation into understanding this team and what Brohm is working with.

OL inexperience doesn’t do it justice. They lost their RS senior right guard/tackle. Leaving just one player with OL experience on that line. Not a lot of teams could recover from that. Four players are getting their first year of OL experience at the same time.

“Key injuries” is a factual statement (albeit incomplete), but again it isn’t enough. Purdue went into the TCU game without two of the team’s best players. One went down Tuesday for the season (defensive leader and best player) and the other was hopeful but couldn’t get cleared.

CBDR either you have created a new (burner) account for whatever reason or you don’t understand this forum because you are brand new. Either way, let me help you. This is where folks come to talk about football. This was a post to put some stuff in perspective. The post got 7 likes and both of your comments were not only negative, but they had spelling and grammar errors. If you are trying to clap, you aren’t doing a very good job. I am sorry that you couldn’t understand the post or the point. I would suggest slowing down when you read. You could also try running your comments through Word first. The red squiggly lines are bad. Click on them and the program will suggest how to fix them. It is super helpful, especially if you are going to attempt to crap all over somebody’s post.

Rondale is a true sophomore. He made a mistake, but there is no doubt Purdue is 0-3 without him and doesn’t make a Bowl game last year without him. Had he picked up the ball cleanly and broke a long run, folks would be talking about how great the decision was. Special teams have been less than stellar. Definitely need to improve there, but it is more than just one bad decision.

Your summary is exactly where I stand. Brohm got paid, not because of his coaching prowess but because of the class he had accumulated through Nov of last year and because he has shown the ability to lure above B1G ten average talent to Purdue and I fully expect that to continue.

I think Brohm is an above average coach, but with below par talent, there are going to be ebbs and flows to the season. Next year and especially 2021, is when I see us competing for a Big West Championship.

I think once all of his guys have experience there will be far more highs than lows. He has done a lot with what he has had, but not supplementing the lines with JUCO / grad transfers has shown the holes that were there. It’s in the best interest of the long run, in my opinion. Bramel and Stickford may end up as 4 years starters. Add in Beach and the OL looks great for the next 3/4 years.

The defense is going to be crazy good going forward. Need some more beef, but the skill positions are solid. The arrow is pointing straight up. This is a rebuild, not an indictment of future struggles in my opinion.

As for an above average coach, there is no coach that has done more with less or brought a program further along in the last three years. It comes down to talent. Purdue is light years ahead of where it has been, but it’s still a rebuild. Good and Black did a break down on snaps and underclassmen are dominating the snap counts. Those underclassmen will turn into upperclassmen. The ‘19 class was the first top 25 class. When they get 3 years in you will be able to fully see the fruit of the labor. He will be playing with talent equal to the other teams in the Big.

It isn’t a break down as to where it all went wrong. It is an explanation into understanding this team and what Brohm is working with.

OL inexperience doesn’t do it justice. They lost their RS senior right guard/tackle. Leaving just one player with OL experience on that line. Not a lot of teams could recover from that. Four players are getting their first year of OL experience at the same time.

“Key injuries” is a factual statement (albeit incomplete), but again it isn’t enough. Purdue went into the TCU game without two of the team’s best players. One went down Tuesday for the season (defensive leader and best player) and the other was hopeful but couldn’t get cleared.

CBDR either you have created a new (burner) account for whatever reason or you don’t understand this forum because you are brand new. Either way, let me help you. This is where folks come to talk about football. This was a post to put some stuff in perspective. The post got 7 likes and both of your comments were not only negative, but they had spelling and grammar errors. If you are trying to clap, you aren’t doing a very good job. I am sorry that you couldn’t understand the post or the point. I would suggest slowing down when you read. You could also try running your comments through Word first. The red squiggly lines are bad. Click on them and the program will suggest how to fix them. It is super helpful, especially if you are going to attempt to crap all over somebody’s post.

Rondale is a true sophomore. He made a mistake, but there is no doubt Purdue is 0-3 without him and doesn’t make a Bowl game last year without him. Had he picked up the ball cleanly and broke a long run, folks would be talking about how great the decision was. Special teams have been less than stellar. Definitely need to improve there, but it is more than just one bad decision.

I was helping you understand it:

You don’t have to look at recruiting at all to explain Saturday. Here it is:

1. Four OL with ten starts combined
2. Key injuries
3. Lets go deeper into one of them that compounds the OL issues.. Sindelar’s injury left an OL that already had a problem .. protecting a QB who was a full two seconds behind Sindelar getting the ball out with a limited field view. Kid got out of driver’s end and got into a Ferrari on race day
4. The best combination of size, athleticism and nastiness I can remember Purdue playing against in TCUs DL.

You don’t need to delve into the classes to look for deep answers. That’s it right there.

Before Bailey got hurt and I felt like Sindelar wouldn’t play, I had the game at 31-21 TCU in a game that wasn’t gonna be as close as the score

If rondale was Taylor Stubblefield we’d be 0-3

Next
I have no idea what the point or relevance is of that post. I wasn't being critical of Rondale as a football player. He's incredible. But he made one mistake that, along with others, cost us that game. The point was that without that mistake, we are 2-1 without all the hate and doom and gloom that is going on right now.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
I have no idea what the point or relevance is of that post. I wasn't being critical of Rondale as a football player. He's incredible. But he made one mistake that, along with others, cost us that game. The point was that without that mistake, we are 2-1 without all the hate and doom and gloom that is going on right now.

Rondale is rondale. People are who they are, not 95% of who they are. Kid wanted to make a risk to make a play. Replace him with a less risky player who is less of a playmaker and this team might not win a game.

I love “if x didn’t do y then z wouldn’t have happened” #notacriticismjustsaying lol.

#whatever

I'll write my point again for a the cheap seats. I'm not blaming Rondale for the loss. There were several mistakes in that game that, if any of them were reversed, would have meant a Purdue win. Basically we dominated the majority of that game and beat ourselves. And if we are 2-1, the TCU game with all of the injury issues would not cause so many people to be moaning and bitching. Ergo, things are not as bad as they seem.

#makesense?

Reactions: SDBoiler1
#whatever

I'll write my point again for a the cheap seats. I'm not blaming Rondale for the loss. There were several mistakes in that game that, if any of them were reversed, would have meant a Purdue win. Basically we dominated the majority of that game and beat ourselves. And if we are 2-1, the TCU game with all of the injury issues would not cause so many people to be moaning and bitching. Ergo, things are not as bad as they seem.

#makesense?

So why did you single that play out? I think people do things, then they get caught red handed looking like a stooge, then they claim they were doing something else

@BlkGoldHoops cab you believe the Benedict Arnold routine this past week
Nothing surprise me in here anymore. My opinion.. we should have beat Nevada, I expected us to beat Vandy, I expected TCU to beat us. We are 1-2 instead of 2-1 so not horribly off from what I thought. We can talk all day about the OLine and Injuries and blah blah blah. I think we will be fine. I think we beat IU, Illinois, Minn. Thats 4 wins. NW certainly beatable this year. Thats 5. Then we need an upset. Don’t think it’s Penn State or Wisky. Iowa is my pick. Beat them 2 yrs in a row. All is well. All is well.

Nothing surprise me in here anymore. My opinion.. we should have beat Nevada, I expected us to beat Vandy, I expected TCU to beat us. We are 1-2 instead of 2-1 so not horribly off from what I thought. We can talk all day about the OLine and Injuries and blah blah blah. I think we will be fine. I think we beat IU, Illinois, Minn. Thats 4 wins. NW certainly beatable this year. Thats 5. Then we need an upset. Don’t think it’s Penn State or Wisky. Iowa is my pick. Beat them 2 yrs in a row. All is well. All is well.

There are still 6 very winnable games on the board. Illinois, IU, Minnesota, and Nebraska are should wins with a healthy team IMO.

So why did you single that play out? I think people do things, then they get caught red handed looking like a stooge, then they claim they were doing something else
I singled that one out because it was the most surprising and biggest mental error out of all of the mistakes.

I do not get your additional analogy. Please don't bother to try to explain.

‘17

‘18

‘19 class.

Some very good points and analysis...the subsequent post about what ails this particular teams is succinct and accurate as well (OL and key injuries).

My issue would be this...that there should not be the OL issues, especially to the extent that they exist...three years to have addressed it, and, a failure to do so...that is definitely a concern.

And...to your point of "if they are still struggling next year"...unless they address the OL, they will still struggle...they have no running game (which is a combination of a poor OL and no quality depth at the RB position), and, they are going to have an inexperienced QB who showed absolutely nothing a week ago...so, chances are they could still be struggling unfortunately.

No doubt there has been a (significant and much needed) talent upgrade...but, they need an impact LB, an impact RB and a quality QB...and, even if they have/had those, without a capable OL, it is fairly irrelevant.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER

Well the reason I brought those things up is I think we will be fine. Many don’t think so and are ready to hold open interviews for the OL

Reactions: BlkGoldHoops
Some very good points and analysis...the subsequent post about what ails this particular teams is succinct and accurate as well (OL and key injuries).

My issue would be this...that there should not be the OL issues, especially to the extent that they exist...three years to have addressed it, and, a failure to do so...that is definitely a concern.

And...to your point of "if they are still struggling next year"...unless they address the OL, they will still struggle...they have no running game (which is a combination of a poor OL and no quality depth at the RB position), and, they are going to have an inexperienced QB who showed absolutely nothing a week ago...so, chances are they could still be struggling unfortunately.

No doubt there has been a (significant and much needed) talent upgrade...but, they need an impact LB, an impact RB and a quality QB...and, even if they have/had those, without a capable OL, it is fairly irrelevant.

The OL loses two starters after this year. Almost all of the OL recruited by CJB have been higher ranked than what they had been recruiting in the Haze years. I like the OL in the ‘19 class. There likely won’t be much room for a grad transfer OL so the answer will have to be in the current OL on the roster.

The OL loses two starters after this year. Almost all of the OL recruited by CJB have been higher ranked than what they had been recruiting in the Haze years. I like the OL in the ‘19 class. There likely won’t be much room for a grad transfer OL so the answer will have to be in the current OL on the roster.

To me stickford playing will make it more like one .. and who is the one? Criddle? That’s not a lost starter cause I doubt he finishes the season there

Clearly so are you. You're the one focusing on the wrong part of my opinion, even after I explained it 3 times. Then you just throw insults. Have a nice day.

Just admit that you don’t understand measuring mistakes against positive productivity.

Take the talent gap between Jawan Bentley and Ben Holt ... narrow it by 40% in holts favor. Do that with Criddle and Horvath. Don’t decrease any mistakes at all. You just beat Nevada going away with the same play calls

Speaking of Horvath and Holt. I noticed when Horvath originally came to Purdue, he arrived as a LB.

and also referring to Brohm's recruiting, Holt is at least Brohm's 3rd grad transfer. And none of them are included in any recruiting ranking. They all came as one year stop gaps to shore up a glaring deficiency. The first two did very well. I liked that outside linebacker who came the first year. the o-lineman who came last year provided nice depth. Admittedly Holt has drawn some criticism. We've got 9 games left. I'll give him some slack.

Just admit that you don’t understand measuring mistakes against positive productivity.

Take the talent gap between Jawan Bentley and Ben Holt ... narrow it by 40% in holts favor. Do that with Criddle and Horvath. Don’t decrease any mistakes at all. You just beat Nevada going away with the same play calls

As long as you admit that you understand that I'm talking about the PLAY, and not the PLAYER. I can't believe this has gone on this far.

I think people try to make this a "yes/no" subject, when it's really a mixed bag.

In my opinion, there's significant improvement over where we were -- but the bar was far too low as well (and I'm not sure the archives go this far back, but many on this board loved the Hazell hire! It certanly wasn't criticized.). Brohm has done a lot of things right, but there's been mixed results and he should get credit for showing a willingness to adjust. To not acknowledge both good and bad is trying to stake out a position.

That being said, I think it's completely justified to have some pretty high expectations given the resources he's been given. He's basically been given quite a bit in terms of personnel, new staff positions, a new facility, upgraded stadium (with more on the way), and more. And like it or not, he got Purdue to pony up to where he's the 3rd highest paid coach in the Big Ten. With that comes a lot of expectations.

I think Purdue is certainly going in the right direction (depth is what's killed Purdue, and that's improving). However, because of how bad things were, I think the success has been a bit overstated. There's certainly no problem over excitement, but when people are saying things like Bobinski should make Painter talk to Brohm about how to recruit (which seriously has been mentioned on this message board)....you've lost me for multiple reasons.

Purdue's paying a premium right now for its coaching staff - not far off from what Harbaugh makes and whose seat is getting warmer after posting three 10 win seasons in his four years at Michigan. And Brohm's being paid $2 million more than Paul Chryst at Wisconsin, whose value seems to be way more than what he's being paid.

I hate to bash the players that are here because they worked their asses off to be at a Power 5 D1 school playing football.

With that said, the recruiting has been awful compared to Big Ten standards for YEARS!

Moore comes in and is easily running circles around everyone! The Alabamas, Clemsons, Ohio States etc of the world have talent like that to spare.

I grow impatient at times with Brohm and some of his decisions etc but the fact of the matter is the talent just isn't there. It will take time to put this together and sadly, it will probably happen after Moore jumps to the NFL.

Gotta stay the course. If he can keep pulling in top 25 classes, Purdue will be a threat in the Big Ten every year. And maybe, just maybe they get a team good enough to make a run at the NC.

But all that is a pipe dream when you recruit to be .500 in the MAC as what happened before Brohm

Moore comes in and is easily running circles around everyone!
I found it interesting several months ago when there was an article about Moore practicing as measured by some type of device. It was found that as measured by it, he practiced over twice as hard as the next highest player. So maybe "running circles around everyone" isn't so easy, and also it shows perhaps that the others should be practicing harder, especially with current results.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT