ADVERTISEMENT

Brady vs Brees

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
With the Saints winning tonight, we have a Brady vs Brees playoff matchup. The first time these 2 legendary QBs have faced each other in the playoffs.

Go Saints and Go Brees!!

Reactions: DAG10
This will be a fun game to watch. I love to see brees win it all this season especially if he retires

Reactions: Purdue85
Looks like he'll have to go through a gauntlet of Brady, Rodgers, and then Mahomes. That would be a hell of a run and a fitting way to end a career.

Looks like he'll have to go through a gauntlet of Brady, Rodgers, and then Mahomes. That would be a hell of a run and a fitting way to end a career.
Daunting to say the least...

This is a matchup this week that should have occurred two years ago had the PI call been made that should have been, and, it would have been a great matchup.

This one has lost some of that luster...more so in that home field is really not an advantage unfortunately.

I would love for him to run that gauntlet though...as much as I don't want this to be his last year and last run, it would be fitting as you said if he were to make it and then end it, and, it would be exciting as well...Brees has never received the credit that he truly deserves, and, has played in the shadow of all three of those guys actually.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
Would love to see that. I’m much more a Brees and New Orleans fan because of him than I am of GB. Take all those greats on and beat them to win Super Bowl. I don’t think it will happen, but I wish for it to happen.

This game, for me, will be my deciding factor on GOAT NFL Qb. Just a worthless opinion, and hoping for Brees.

NO is sucking. TD return block in the back, brees near pick 6, TE fumble, false starts on the line.

Definitely unfortunate way to go out....also without the usual sell-out of fans. Cook's catch-fumble totally flipped the game in the 3rd quarter, and it went downhill from there.

If it truly was Drew Brees' last game......thanks for the all the bright moments, Mr. Brees.....it was a helluva ride in West Lafayette and beyond. Here's one of my personal favorites from the Purdue days I was lucky enough to witness first hand.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: DAG10
Definitely unfortunate way to go out....also without the usual sell-out of fans. Cook's catch-fumble totally flipped the game in the 3rd quarter, and it went downhill from there.

If it truly was Drew Brees' last game......thanks for the all the bright moments, Mr. Brees.....it was a helluva ride in West Lafayette and beyond. Here's one of my personal favorites from the Purdue days I was lucky enough to witness first hand.

giphy.gif
I was there in San Antonio. I was just thinking about that game. Hard to believe he was a sophomore.

That fumble completely changed the game. The Bucs defense was on its heels and NO was driving to go up by two TDs. Then it was tied and NO looked like they were punch drunk the rest of the game. Kamara runs the wrong route and it is another TO.

I've had problems with both rotator cuffs and surgery. I'll never play golf or tennis again. Have to admire him to play through that plus his other problems. One cracked rib was enough to incapacitate me for months.

ADVERTISEMENT