ADVERTISEMENT

Braden Smith HS Recap Video (by years)

Flot

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Outstanding 18-minute video in front of a fire on a lazy day. Nice highlights by year starting his freshman year in 2019. Includes summer highlights. Now that we know Painter is a recruiting stud, he found a stud that only did not pass height sniff-test.

What I saw that I would consider outstanding (even elite) was his floor vision, passing, aggressiveness, and calm leadership qualities. Shooting solid. So glad we have him for the next 2+ years.

Reactions: Cthreepo and DrEss
incredibly interesting that the FIRST CLIP shows him leaving his feet to make an out of control pass attempt..........LOL

Loves me some Braden. I knew he was he real deal from his summer league games with big time talent and he still "showed" up.

incredibly interesting that the FIRST CLIP shows him leaving his feet to make an out of control pass attempt..........LOL

Loves me some Braden. I knew he was he real deal from his summer league games with big time talent and he still "showed" up.
I didn’t like that either, but he fixed that later. I also did not like the fronted hair senior year. Glad he fixed that too. Ha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT