ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Miller: Country Boys Outdoors

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Watching his show on SPTMA channel. Dude is freaking huge. With the long hair, looks like a mountain man.
Seems he’s involved in a fishing equipment company and has other interests in outdoor gear.
I believe he made over $100M (could be off on that #) during his pro career. Apparently had a good financial advisor.
Anyone know if he’s on here?
Good for him.

Watching his show on SPTMA channel. Dude is freaking huge. With the long hair, looks like a mountain man.
Seems he’s involved in a fishing equipment company and has other interests in outdoor gear.
I believe he made over $100M (could be off on that #) during his pro career. Apparently had a good financial advisor.
Anyone know if he’s on here?
Good for him.

Not familiar with SPTMA. Busy, but what is it? I might check it out if I have time some nasty weather day....

I remember watching that show a few years ago on one of the DirecTV channels, but I haven’t seen it shown recently.

Brad's uncle had a lot of influence on him and his financials. Did a very good job of it. I don't know him personally, but my sister in law does. We're from the Kendallville area. He has done a lot of philanthropic things in the area. Big supporter of Big Brothers/Big sisters. He also donates a lot to local 4H causes. By all accounts a good guy who is very true to his roots. Didn't let fame/money change him much.

Brad's uncle had a lot of influence on him and his financials. Did a very good job of it. I don't know him personally, but my sister in law does. We're from the Kendallville area. He has done a lot of philanthropic things in the area. Big supporter of Big Brothers/Big sisters. He also donates a lot to local 4H causes. By all accounts a good guy who is very true to his roots. Didn't let fame/money change him much.
I remember I had friends at Purdue who would complain about Brad’s facial expressions during games, and I’d be like, “Dude he just had 18 and 12, who cares?”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT