ADVERTISEMENT

Both of Marquettes Hauser Brothers to transfer

I doubt we have much of a shot but damn would it be amazing to get them both two fill out our last two scholarships
I doubt we want to tie up our last 2 scholarships with 2 guys who can’t play this season. Bill Self got himself in a jam last season doing that.

Sam is a junior, so I suppose there’s a chance he could be graduating.

I doubt we want to tie up our last 2 scholarships with 2 guys who can’t play this season. Bill Self got himself in a jam last season doing that.

Sam is a junior, so I suppose there’s a chance he could be graduating.

Two Scholarships is not a lot to be tied down we only had 11 this year.Getting both Brothers would likely make us a contender

They are going to demand the ball. It might disrupt chemistry on the team. Great talent for sure. I wouldn’t be surprised if Hoiberg gets in the mix. Wisconsin seems like a good possibility but I doubt they stay in state.

Reactions: guppy likes purdue
Regardless of where they end up, I'm guess that their #3 preseason ranking is in a bit of jeopardy now.

I thought I had read Howard was entering the draft. Marquette is going to be a bottom feeder next year.

They aren't going to MSU, no rides. Virginia or Wisconsin maybe. No way Purdue uses two rides for guys that can not play next year only to end up with 4 PF's on the roster.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Two Scholarships is not a lot to be tied down we only had 11 this year.Getting both Brothers would likely make us a contender
Disagree. Especially when Gillis will probably redshirt, and Isaiah might not be physically ready for B1G play yet. Then you’re down to 9, couple injuries and you’re in trouble.

Anyway PU can get these brothers? Probably too old now, but damn they would bring some toughness...………..
1hansons3.jpg

There must be some issues at Marquette if they are both leaving the program. I was never a fan of Wojo as a coach.

Sometime around the tournament, CBS did a behind the scenes at a Marquette practice where Wojo had them sitting in a line and was screaming at them about playing with more heart and emotion. The team looked like they could care less. It struck me as odd at the time, but after getting bounced in the first round and this transfer it looks like he lost them at some point this year.

They aren't going to MSU, no rides. Virginia or Wisconsin maybe. No way Purdue uses two rides for guys that can not play next year only to end up with 4 PF's on the roster.
Why not Harrms will go pro after next year. Maybe

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT