ADVERTISEMENT

Bobby Riddell AKA BOBBY BUCKETS Highlight Video

YoungLee

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2020
BOBBY RIDDELL AKA BOBBY BUCKETS HIGHLIGHT VIDEO

What is a BOILERMAKER? boil·er·mak·er
noun: boilermaker; plural noun: boilermakers

1. A person who makes the most of every opportunity.

Example: See BOBBY RIDDELL

+++

PAINTER: RIDDELL MAKES THE MOST OF HIS OPPORTUNITIES

“I’m always just ready for whenever my name is called,” Riddell said. “I think it was one of those things where he (Painter) felt comfortable with me and me guarding some of their quicker guards.”
Riddell shot 5-for-7 and 3-for-4 for from the 3-point line against Penn State. Every time he hit three or went to the bench, the crowd got on their feet and started cheers of “Bobby Buckets.”
“The crowd does a great job,” Riddell said. “The crowd gets roaring and it gives you a little boost.” Riddell added up numbers from both sides of the ball. He racked up two rebounds, four assists and one emphatic block. These numbers mirror those of sophomore forward Hummel who has been out the last two games with a back injury.
“Bob’s a great example of someone staying positive and waiting for his chance,” Painter said. “He’s had a few opportunities this year and he’s made the most of it.”
While Hummel remains day-to-day, Painter continues to search for line-ups that will fill the void. “He’s always ready to play,” Painter said. “He’s always ready for that opportunity and he stepped up tonight and had a huge game.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News