ADVERTISEMENT

BLM Chapters Sue Organization's Head Over $10M Theft

SDBoiler1

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
New Haven, CT
It doesn't seem like this is going to end well between the alleged fraud of Cullors and now Bowers.

It doesn't seem like this is going to end well between the alleged fraud of Cullors and now Bowers.

I hope Kam will start a gofundme campaign for their legal bills, as I know @BNIBoiler and others will want a way to support them against these unjust, racist lawsuits.

When all this started people in my wife’s company wanted to make a donation to them. Understanding who they were and their creators and their associations I strongly recommended she not and look at a group with a demonstrated success like My City My Hood My Block or Boys and GirClub. People actually doing positive things. I told her this would not end well.

And here we are. Destroyed neighborhoods and very little to show for it except for millions in large homes for the founders. I remember those who attacked me for even suggesting this. Same people who never left their nice suburban homes and picked up prescriptions for the old lady or diapers for the single mom since every Walgreens in their area was gone. But hey, make sure you have that sign on your lawn or window.

When all this started people in my wife’s company wanted to make a donation to them. Understanding who they were and their creators and their associations I strongly recommended she not and look at a group with a demonstrated success like My City My Hood My Block or Boys and GirClub. People actually doing positive things. I told her this would not end well.

And here we are. Destroyed neighborhoods and very little to show for it except for millions in large homes for the founders. I remember those who attacked me for even suggesting this. Same people who never left their nice suburban homes and picked up prescriptions for the old lady or diapers for the single mom since every Walgreens in their area was gone. But hey, make sure you have that sign on your lawn or window.
Sounds like those buying into “White Privilege “ are the easily manipulated folks suffering from white guilt. At least they tried. Tic

Sounds like those buying into “White Privilege “ are the easily manipulated folks suffering from white guilt. At least they tried. Tic
What's very upsetting is that charitable donations are limited so it's not like 100 million came out of the blue. That's what was so troublesome. These people sucked away personal and corporate donations from other organizations. Ones that do great work. Or in some situations non-profits gave from their own funds. All for what?

And yeah what did these people get that the educated woke walkers didnt?

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/f...nts-kick-protesters-out-of-their-neighborhood

Reactions: Crayfish57 and BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT