ADVERTISEMENT

Black Lives Matter Corruption

Memorial Day weekend is approaching. Care to make a bet on how many people will get shot in Chicago between Fri-Mon?
I'm going to say 77 shot, 14 killed.
(95% of them will be black, shot by other blacks. Not a single nazi in sight).
How upset will you be about that?
DRINK!!

Memorial Day weekend is approaching. Care to make a bet on how many people will get shot in Chicago between Fri-Mon?
I'm going to say 77 shot, 14 killed.
(95% of them will be black, shot by other blacks. Not a single nazi in sight).
How upset will you be about that?
And there is data that supports your notion:

And there is data that supports your notion:

The leading killer of black men between the ages of 15-35 is.....wait for it.....murder! (at the hands of other black men).

An uncomfortable truth that black America won't confront with any conviction.

As a minority, saying Nazis/White Supremacist's are "very fine people" did hurt. Refusing to denounce the Proud Boys and instead telling them to stand by until he ordered them to attack the capital hurt. Refusing to denounce David Duke's enthusiastic endorsement did hurt. As a minority I can tell you he stirred up a lot of overt racism that I hadn't experienced in years that my friends and family have experienced. But that probably doesn't bother you. What should bother you is the way he and his family have profited off the White House and they way he tried to sow discord in Democracy. I may not like Bidens policies but Democracy will course correct that. If Democracy is gone, so is America, and Trump has made it clear he doesn't like Democracy unless he wins. And he's lost the House, the Senate, and the White House in four years.

yeah, the Biden’s haven’t profited off the White House. Oh, wait, there was an article in the WaPo about Joes ascension from the “middle class”.

RE Jared Kushner….you didn’t even go into Hunter. Grifting, then not paying taxes on grift and needing a person to bailout his tax bill…that’s grifting on top of grifting or “grifting squared”

What a squeaky clean family the Biden’s are. But hey, Joe was a train conductor and has promptly train wrecked the US economy.

Reactions: bonefish1
Maybe you haven’t heard about the Durham investigation? I know CNN and MSNBC are ignoring the coverage
Taken almost twice as long as the Mueller investigation and has found what, exactly? He isn't even investigating the same thing as the Senate Intel committee did. You just throw stuff around and don't even know what you're talking about. It's like you have an general understanding of names and events but zero clue on how they fit together.

Taken almost twice as long as the Mueller investigation and has found what, exactly? He isn't even investigating the same thing as the Senate Intel committee did. You just throw stuff around and don't even know what you're talking about. It's like you have an general understanding of names and events but zero clue on how they fit together.
LOL. Seems like both involved Russia and HRC campaign

The leading killer of black men between the ages of 15-35 is.....wait for it.....murder! (at the hands of other black men).

An uncomfortable truth that black America won't confront with any conviction.
Y’all keep talking about the so called black on black crime. What are y’all going to do about white on white crime? Whites killing whites are nearly 80%.

Y’all keep talking about the so called black on black crime. What are y’all going to do about white on white crime? Whites killing whites are nearly 80%.
Because the black on black crime is an epidemic. It's rather telling that you seem to not care about it and deflect to an erroneous article.

He's saying he doesn't read beyond the headline, without actually saying he doesn't read beyond the headline.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Seriously. Let's make it and easy wager:
$50 to the charity of the winners choice.
The over/under is 77 shot and 14 dead between 12:01 AM Fri and 11:59P Monday.
I would say that openly wanting a bunch of people to kill each other so you can claim some kind of bragging rights is an odd flex, but then I see you’re the one advocating for it and it’s the least surprising part of my day.

Besides, I’m guessing you’ve already earmarked your wagering money for the legal fees of the Buffalo shooter and we certainly don’t want you double dipping.

He's saying he doesn't read beyond the headline, without actually saying he doesn't read beyond the headline.
If you can read this make sure you read enough to read to the end

Because there's not WLM group, extorting money from US corporations under the false guise of social justice activism. (and then using the money to buy $6 million houses)

If white people kill white people, well, $hit happens.
But don't go burning, looting, murdering and destroying cities when a black person dies at the hands of a white cop. There's plenty of black people dying at the hands of other black people, but their lives don't matter.

I would say that openly wanting a bunch of people to kill each other so you can claim some kind of bragging rights is an odd flex, but then I see you’re the one advocating for it and it’s the least surprising part of my day.

Besides, I’m guessing you’ve already earmarked your wagering money for the legal fees of the Buffalo shooter and we certainly don’t want you double dipping.
Ha ha. Because you know I'm right?

As for the Buffalo shooter. The cops should have put a bullet or 3 in his head as soon as they knew he was the shooter. Hell, I'd pull the trigger myself if they asked me to.
You being the typical lefty lib need to really take advantage of the racial aspect of this crime. I on the other hand, don't care what color the victim or perp were. Deranged lunatic goes on a shooting spree of innocent people, he deserves to die. Period.

Pot Kettle Black @BuilderBob6

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
Ha ha. Because you know I'm right?

As for the Buffalo shooter. The cops should have put a bullet or 3 in his head as soon as they knew he was the shooter. Hell, I'd pull the trigger myself if they asked me to.
You being the typical lefty lib need to really take advantage of the racial aspect of this crime. I on the other hand, don't care what color the victim or perp were. Deranged lunatic goes on a shooting spree of innocent people, he deserves to die. Period.
Except for Kyle, though. Everyone needs a hero.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Except for Kyle, though. Everyone needs a hero.
Oh you mean Kyle that was set free by a jury of his peers that included African Americans?

You need new material. What you are spouting now is just......... weak. I'm still going to pray for you though. You certainly need it.

I really don't care if a bunch of gang bangers and drug dealers want to kill each other. The more the merrier.
That's the lifestyle they've chosen and in doing so, have agreed to accept all the consequences that accompany it (including getting shot). "Thug Life" as they say.....

The ones I do feel sorry for are the 3-4 children who will be caught in the cross fire.

I really don't care if a bunch of gang bangers and drug dealers want to kill each other. The more the merrier.
That's the lifestyle they've chosen and in doing so, have agreed to accept all the consequences that accompany it (including getting shot). "Thug Life" as they say.....

The ones I do feel sorry for are the 3-4 children who will be caught in the cross fire.
Your last line is the horrible fallout from the left not caring about Chicago. And what makes it worse is clearly the left sided folks that post here seemingly don't care.

George Floyd, such the martyr. Hell, they even put up a statue of him. A true hero, just happened to have really long rap sheet.

And I'm still waiting for the first father to point to a Floyd mural and say "Son, when you grow up, I want you to be just like him".
There is something I have been curious about, has anyone asked the George's victims how they feel about his apparent sainthood anointment?

Reactions: BSIT
You need to listen to his whole speech in which he denounced the Nazi’s. You really think Trump needs the Nazi’s vote? I venture to say the Dems need BLM more. Proof is why have the Dems been reluctant to prosecute the “peaceful protesters “ for their violence and destruction? That’s all you need to know. By the way how many Nazi’s have you seen? I’ve seen more BLM criminals than “Nazi’s “

Those 300 votes spread out across the country really matter!

Edit: I bet those Charlottesville idiots don't even vote. Can't be registered otherwise the government will get ya!

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT

You should have taken the bet. Frankly, I'm surprised the number is only 52 shot.

ADVERTISEMENT