ADVERTISEMENT

Black Lives Matter Corruption

I'll take that as a "Yes, I did contribute to BLM and help their director buy a $6 million house with my donation"
Being mad because you donated a ton of money to the build the wall grift fund really isn’t a good look. Hopefully you get some of it back.

Being mad because you donated a ton of money to the build the wall grift fund really isn’t a good look. Hopefully you get some of it back.
I didn't donate any wall money, but I did donate to the Kyle Rittenhouse defense fund. That was money very well spent. Kyle is an American hero.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
So you’re ok voting for a corrupt Biden?
All politicians are dirty, but I don't recall Joe Biden being forced to shut down his charity for fraud, defrauding students at his University. Hunter Biden did the $2BB deal with Saudi Arabia through his connections with the White House - oh wait, that was Jared Kushnar. Politics is dirty and I'm not an advocate for any of them. But Trump was nasty in a league of his own.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and BNIBoiler
All politicians are dirty, but I don't recall Joe Biden being forced to shut down his charity for fraud, defrauding students at his University. Hunter Biden did the $2BB deal with Saudi Arabia through his connections with the White House - oh wait, that was Jared Kushnar. Politics is dirty and I'm not an advocate for any of them. But Trump was nasty in a league of his own.
Clearly the mean tweets hurt you.

The right wingers here really don’t like facts.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Clearly the mean tweets hurt you.
As a minority, saying Nazis/White Supremacist's are "very fine people" did hurt. Refusing to denounce the Proud Boys and instead telling them to stand by until he ordered them to attack the capital hurt. Refusing to denounce David Duke's enthusiastic endorsement did hurt. As a minority I can tell you he stirred up a lot of overt racism that I hadn't experienced in years that my friends and family have experienced. But that probably doesn't bother you. What should bother you is the way he and his family have profited off the White House and they way he tried to sow discord in Democracy. I may not like Bidens policies but Democracy will course correct that. If Democracy is gone, so is America, and Trump has made it clear he doesn't like Democracy unless he wins. And he's lost the House, the Senate, and the White House in four years.

As a minority, saying Nazis/White Supremacist's are "very fine people" did hurt. Refusing to denounce the Proud Boys and instead telling them to stand by until he ordered them to attack the capital hurt. Refusing to denounce David Duke's enthusiastic endorsement did hurt. As a minority I can tell you he stirred up a lot of overt racism that I hadn't experienced in years that my friends and family have experienced. But that probably doesn't bother you. What should bother you is the way he and his family have profited off the White House and they way he tried to sow discord in Democracy. I may not like Bidens policies but Democracy will course correct that. If Democracy is gone, so is America, and Trump has made it clear he doesn't like Democracy unless he wins. And he's lost the House, the Senate, and the White House in four years.
For context, Trump didn’t say Nazi’s where very fine people.

That was one of the most BS right wing lip smack that I ever heard. And that is saying a lot. The discussion was not about the confederate statue supporters. Chump was specifically asked to denounce the Nazi’s and other white supremacy groups with their hate speak and chants walking around with tiki torches. Instead of denouncing, Chump said that there were good people on both sides, the white supremacist and whoever on the left. There is absolutely nothing good about the Nazi’s and the Proud Boys. Chump did not want to lose their support as a good white nationalist wouldn’t.

That was one of the most BS right wing lip smack that I ever heard. And that is saying a lot. The discussion was not about the confederate statue supporters. Chump was specifically asked to denounce the Nazi’s and other white supremacy groups with their hate speak and chants walking around with tiki torches. Instead of denouncing, Chump said that there were good people on both sides, the white supremacist and whoever on the left. There is absolutely nothing good about the Nazi’s and the Proud Boys. Chump did not want to lose their support as a good white nationalist wouldn’t.
You need to listen to his whole speech in which he denounced the Nazi’s. You really think Trump needs the Nazi’s vote? I venture to say the Dems need BLM more. Proof is why have the Dems been reluctant to prosecute the “peaceful protesters “ for their violence and destruction? That’s all you need to know. By the way how many Nazi’s have you seen? I’ve seen more BLM criminals than “Nazi’s “

Last edited:
You need to listen to his whole speech in which he denounced the Nazi’s. You really think Trump needs the Nazi’s vote? I venture to say the Dems need BLM more. Proof is why have the Dems been reluctant to prosecute the “peaceful protesters “ for their violence and destruction? That’s all you need to know. By the way how many Nazi’s have you seen? I’ve seen more BLM criminals than “Nazi’s “
I did hear the entire speech. First of all it took Chump days to say something. You can tell he did not want to be there.
You see, the is the con in him. And he does this all the time. In the same sentence he says the half condemnation and towards the end he says there are good people on both sides. These white supremacists and the Jan 6 folks are the deplorables Hillary Clinton was talking about.

As far as BLM, I'll bet you 2 bottles of pee, or whatever the saying goes that the actual members of that organization don't even vote. Therefore the dems don't need and may not even had their vote. They just don't seen to be voting type in my opinion.

As far as the son called BLM protests, there are several different factions going on. The store and business looters, mostly black don't belong to any organization, let alone the BLM organization. They are the folks that saw an opportunity to get free stuff. Been doing that since the 60's riots. Nothing new. Next you have folks setting the fires and destruction. They was mostly done by mostly white folks dressed in all black with black shoes and head covering. Some blacks involved in that as well. Then you have the 3rd faction which are the real protestors of the cause at hand mostly black and some whites holding signs and yelling at the police.

You and me may not have seen any Nazi's but the Jews have seen way too many. Plus in this country way too many synagogues have been blown up through the years.

I did hear the entire speech. First of all it took Chump days to say something. You can tell he did not want to be there.
You see, the is the con in him. And he does this all the time. In the same sentence he says the half condemnation and towards the end he says there are good people on both sides. These white supremacists and the Jan 6 folks are the deplorables Hillary Clinton was talking about.

As far as BLM, I'll bet you 2 bottles of pee, or whatever the saying goes that the actual members of that organization don't even vote. Therefore the dems don't need and may not even had their vote. They just don't seen to be voting type in my opinion.

As far as the son called BLM protests, there are several different factions going on. The store and business looters, mostly black don't belong to any organization, let alone the BLM organization. They are the folks that saw an opportunity to get free stuff. Been doing that since the 60's riots. Nothing new. Next you have folks setting the fires and destruction. They was mostly done by mostly white folks dressed in all black with black shoes and head covering. Some blacks involved in that as well. Then you have the 3rd faction which are the real protestors of the cause at hand mostly black and some whites holding signs and yelling at the police.

You and me may not have seen any Nazi's but the Jews have seen way too many. Plus in this country way too many synagogues have been blown up through the years.
I’ll make very simple, BLM and the current crime sprees in our inner cities have cost more than Nazi’s in the US. The BLM riots alone cost between $1 - $2 Billion. I’ll wait on you to find the dollar amount caused by US Nazi’s. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-death-cost-insurance-industry-2-BILLION.html

You mean the Nazi who shot and killed 10 people last week? You’re right, what’sa few lives when there’s property damage involved.
I bet inner city shootings kill more than 10 people on a daily basis but is ignored by the MSM

Really digging into the gray area here. The protestors were Nazi’s and White Supremecists and they clashed with and killed an opposition protestor. I watched the press conference. he said there were very fine people on both sides. He leaves gray area and refuses to condemn white supremecy and white supremecists because they are a key voting bloc in his base. It’s sad because the conservative party is not conservative anymore.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
I’ll make very simple, BLM and the current crime sprees in our inner cities have cost more than Nazi’s in the US. The BLM riots alone cost between $1 - $2 Billion. I’ll wait on you to find the dollar amount caused by US Nazi’s. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-death-cost-insurance-industry-2-BILLION.html
If you actually looked at the arrest records, the majority of the arrests associated wtih the violence after George Floyd was murdered while in custody was actually white supremist and ultra right wing agitators trying to make the protestors look bad. This doesn’t mean that there weren’t BLM protestors involved, but the vast majority of arrests for violence and vandalism was other groups. But climb back into your Tucker news hole and focus on racist replacement theories.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
If you actually looked at the arrest records, the majority of the arrests associated wtih the violence after George Floyd was murdered while in custody was actually white supremist and ultra right wing agitators trying to make the protestors look bad. This doesn’t mean that there weren’t BLM protestors involved, but the vast majority of arrests for violence and vandalism was other groups. But climb back into your Tucker news hole and focus on racist replacement theories.
Yep violence caused by BLM results in more Nazi's getting arrested than blacks. Makes sense in today's law enforcement. Also, how many whites did you see running out of stores with hand full of merchandise?

Last edited:
Really digging into the gray area here. The protestors were Nazi’s and White Supremecists and they clashed with and killed an opposition protestor. I watched the press conference. he said there were very fine people on both sides. He leaves gray area and refuses to condemn white supremecy and white supremecists because they are a key voting bloc in his base. It’s sad because the conservative party is not conservative anymore.
So you you automatically assume gray area means Trump is guilty and you don't think there were really fine people who wanted to protect their historical statues? You know he wasn't referring to racists a being really fine people. Thomas Jefferson and George Washington better watch out because they are coming for you.

Yep violence caused by BLM results in more Nazi's getting arrested than blacks. Makes sense in today's law enforcement. Also, how many whites did you see running out of stores with hand full of merchandise?
Like I said, most of the folks stealing merchandise were black. Mostly the locals. The ones setting the fires and stuff were mostly whites dressed in black outfits. Antifa perhaps. Out of towners mostly.

Last edited:
Like I said, most of the folks stealing merchandise were black. Mostly the locals. The ones setting the fires and stuff were mostly white dresses in black outfits. Antifa perhaps. Out of towners mostly.
Maybe some but what basis was to say most fires were started as whites masquerading as blacks? That would be the equivalent as to say most of the Jan 6 riot was caused by ANTIFA and undercover FBI agents. Agree with you many were out of towners

Maybe some but what basis was to say most fires were started as whites masquerading as blacks? That would be the equivalent as to say most of the Jan 6 riot was caused by ANTIFA and undercover FBI agents. Agree with you many were out of towners
I never said or meant that the whites dressed in black during the riots were masquerading as black. They were clearly white as you can see parts of their faces and hands and dressed in the outfits Antifa wears. Just watch footage of the riots. Lots of whites folks dressed in black running around. Even in the Kenosha, Wi riots, you guy’s hero Rittenhouse shot 2 white dudes involved in that mess. You guys blame BLM in the riots but there were sure a lot white folks involved.

Maybe you haven’t heard about the Durham investigation? I know CNN and MSNBC are ignoring the coverage
I actually don't watch any cable news, that stuff will rot your brain, as you guys show every single day. I also challenge you to find any post of mine that I've used CNN or MSNBC. I am aware of the Durham investigation and the straws he's been grasping at. 3 years and it's been a whole lot of absolutely nothing.

I actually don't watch any cable news, that stuff will rot your brain, as you guys show every single day. I also challenge you to find any post of mine that I've used CNN or MSNBC. I am aware of the Durham investigation and the straws he's been grasping at. 3 years and it's been a whole lot of absolutely nothing.
You don’t watch any cable news, Indy? You’ve been posting about big and bad FOX News for years and years.

• Love
Reactions: Indy_Rider and BSIT
Next he’ll say is he’s not a Democrat. :rolleyes:
Indy? Cmon man, Nancy and Chuck would have him detained and imprisoned if he did that. He’s as loyal as they get! Old enough to remember the infamous “vote blue no matter who” line he regurgitated out one time here.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG
A whole lot of absolutely nothing? Why have Kevin Clinesmith and Michael Sussman been indicted? Why is Sussman on trial right now? Lying to the FBI was a big deal when Rs did it? Now when someone else does it, it’s not?

A whole lot of nothing would be the two impeachment trials of Trump.

Reactions: Indy_Rider and BSIT
A whole lot of absolutely nothing? Why have Kevin Clinesmith and Michael Sussman been indicted? Why is Sussman on trial right now? Lying to the FBI was a big deal when Rs did it? Now when someone else does it, it’s not?

A whole lot of nothing would be the two impeachment trials of Trump.
The Media Matters and Vox Twitter accounts haven’t commented on either Clinesmith or Sussman so he has no idea what you’re talking about.

Context, my easily offended friend.

And guess what....I don't care that you're a minority. Not even a little bit. Do you want special treatment?

You mean the Nazi who shot and killed 10 people last week? You’re right, what’sa few lives when there’s property damage involved.
Memorial Day weekend is approaching. Care to make a bet on how many people will get shot in Chicago between Fri-Mon?
I'm going to say 77 shot, 14 killed.
(95% of them will be black, shot by other blacks. Not a single nazi in sight).
How upset will you be about that?

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT