ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten +

Feb 5, 2004
I was thinking about subscribing just for tomorrow nights game. ($9.95) not too bad.

I've read where it is not good video is that still the case and any other caveats?

Thanks,

Mike W

I was thinking about subscribing just for tomorrow nights game. ($9.95) not too bad.

I've read where it is not good video is that still the case and any other caveats?

Thanks,

Mike W

Sound went out during last game. But given the announcers, nothing was really missed. Video average, but in all, beats radio.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler8285

Thanks,

Mike W
Imagine the B1G asked the local highschool A/V club to broadcast the game. Then right before the game starts, they all do 3 shots of Jaegermeister and run the stairs at Mackey. That's the quality you can expect.

I'll follow on ESPN Gametracker.
Yeah, me too. Most cable or streaming services, you have to get the most expensive package to get the BTN as an option. It is ridiculous that you have to pay almost $10 for BTN +. No thanks.

I guess they will start charging on this "Free Board" next.

I doubt I splurge for BTN+ for tonight’s game. Rest up for the remaining games.

Yeah I don’t care what the agreements are or who they are playing - if the team is ranked #4 in the country it should be watchable.
Period.

Will likely have a replay of the game tomorrow, I'm guessing one of those BTN in 60 deals

Who handled PBP and color? I hope it wasn't given over to students...or at least the student last season who, after a Jaden Ivey dunk, yelled "I'm falling out of my chair!"

Sounded like the start of a Med-Alert infomercial.

• Haha
Reactions: Schnelk
We've had another B1G+ game this year, and it was conveniently just over a month ago -- requiring me to subscribe for two months this year.
You all need to get your pirate hats on and figure out a quick way to watch the games without paying whatever their subscription fee is. It took me 5 seconds on google to find tonight’s game on a stream

Oh great, another streaming site that I have to pay for.....

Peacock usually comes free with your cable provider. Now, the trend is though for a "plus" streaming to eventually emerge or arise. Paramount+ has done that......it's the nature of the beast.

NBC started streaming some of the early rounds/coverages of golf tournaments the last couple of years through Peacock......there are tentacles everywhere.

Peacock usually comes free with your cable provider. Now, the trend is though for a "plus" streaming to eventually emerge or arise. Paramount+ has done that......it's the nature of the beast.

NBC started streaming some of the early rounds/coverages of golf tournaments the last couple of years through Peacock......there are tentacles everywhere.
Hey Tex. I don't know much about Peacock, but I think to access all of their content (which I think includes hoops) you have to pay about $5.00/month. My understanding is that Peacock is free if you have a cable subscription but you won't get all the content for free. I admit, I could be all wet!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT