ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten West Champs...

Does this put us back in contention for one of the Florida bowls? The pundits kinda dropped us down the last week or so.

Thank you Jeff Brohm. I would be lying if I didn’t admit to wondering 6 years ago if we would ever be close to this position again as a football team. At least in my lifetime. Lifetime contract!

Reactions: TheGunner
That's the to do it. B!tch slapped the Loosiers on the way to Indy...Boiler The F@$! Up
Congrats! So close for my Illini and was cheering for IU today. I will have to shower repeatedly tonight.
Job well done by Purdue. I hope they smack Michigan next week. Of all the teams in the West to win it other than the Illini, Purdue is the team I am happy to see there.

Hope Illini and Purdue game is meaningful for years to come.

Will this be the first time the loser meaning Purdue only is not in an NY6 game? Talk about an embarrassing slap in the nuts to the West. You coul literally finish runner up or worse in a normal year and gain an equal or better Outback (Reliance) Bowl invite.

Congrats! So close for my Illini and was cheering for IU today. I will have to shower repeatedly tonight.
Job well done by Purdue. I hope they smack Michigan next week. Of all the teams in the West to win it other than the Illini, Purdue is the team I am happy to see there.

Hope Illini and Purdue game is meaningful for years to come.
thanx, it should be a meaningful game because your knows what it takes to do well in the BIG10

ADVERTISEMENT