ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten kicking off the 2022 season with some interesting games

YouSayPotato

True Freshman
Jun 4, 2021
The first four football dates of 2022 will be dominated by the B1G. Hopefully these games will be cash cows for TV revenue. Not a single SEC game during those first three dates and most of the other games are of the caliber VMI at Wake Forest.

Saturday, August 27 - Nebraska vs. Northwestern (in Dublin, Ireland)

Thursday, Sept 1 - Penn State at Purdue

Friday, Sept 2 - Illinois at Indiana; Western Michigan at Michigan State

Saturday, Sept 3 - Notre Dame at Ohio State

Reactions: Tommaker
The first four football dates of 2022 will be dominated by the B1G. Hopefully these games will be cash cows for TV revenue. Not a single SEC game during those first three dates and most of the other games are of the caliber VMI at Wake Forest.

Man, I'd LOVE to have Purdue play in Dublin! Sign me UP!!!

The only thing missing from that schedule is a Labor Day Game (or the Sunday before).

The only thing missing from that schedule is a Labor Day Game (or the Sunday before).
Yes, that's a good thought. Labor Day is Monday, Sept 5 and the NFL doesn't start until Sept 8. That Sunday and Monday are wide open for college football.

Is there a list of NIL deals/companies for the guys on the football team? Want to support as many as I can. I’ve purchased items from The Shop in Indy and Breaking T. I don’t live near WL, so I miss out on any local places. Thanks and Boiler Up and POTFH.

ANybody know the story of how or why that game ended up in Ireland?

ADVERTISEMENT