ADVERTISEMENT

Big get

Yeah, like this kid a lot.

I’m still not happy (along with 99.99% of fans) that ND didn’t accept his verbal last month when he tried to commit.

I’m still not happy (along with 99.99% of fans) that ND didn’t accept his verbal last month when he tried to commit.

Lol sure.

and Tyree isn’t faster than Rondale Moore either.

Last edited:

Not from anything I have read on Murphy has that ever been said. It is a nice story though.

However, I know it was true for WR TJ Sheffield coming in this year, and I know he is looking forward to playing the Irish when we resume our rivalry in about 3 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker24
Not from anything I have read on Murphy has that ever been said. It is a nice story though.

However, I know it was true for WR TJ Sheffield coming in this year, and I know he is looking forward to playing the Irish when we resume our rivalry in about 3 years.
yes Murphy did try to verbal to our irish but our staff thought that they were in great shape with 247's #1 rated APB Chris Tyree who they got recently and so they turned him and another RB away. huge get for boilermaker fans and team. not an every down back but a guy who will go great with a speed back

Reactions: JJ IN FLA
yes Murphy did try to verbal to our irish but our staff thought that they were in great shape with 247's #1 rated APB Chris Tyree who they got recently and so they turned him and another RB away. huge get for boilermaker fans and team. not an every down back but a guy who will go great with a speed back

LMAO...second post ever

Reactions: Jack_Ripper

Looks like Murphy is trying to help recruit some guys. Another payoff for getting a high caliber player. Especially on the heels of the outstanding 2019 class

LMAO...second post ever

270.gif

Reactions: LLaswell

Lol he’s absolutely an every down back. Do you know what you’re talking about?

Hurts his story haha.

It’s a fact.

ND wanted a verbal from Murphy when he did his OV.
Murphy told the staff he wanted to take more visits before deciding.
Then ND got the verbal from Chris Tyree
Murphy & another RB both then tried committing. ND turned them both down.
The article above was after the OV. It has even verified by Tyreke himself that ND rejected his commitment.
This is a well-known fact, even your mods here know it.
It has been a topic for weeks on the ND site because even the ND mods posted they think it was a mistake by ND to pass on him.

Also, ND cancelled Cullen Colemans’s OV too. And completely stopped recruiting Redding a while back.

It’s a fact.

ND wanted a verbal from Murphy when he did his OV.
Murphy told the staff he wanted to take more visits before deciding.
Then ND got the verbal from Chris Tyree
Murphy & another RB both then tried committing. ND turned them both down.
The article above was after the OV. It has even verified by Tyreke himself that ND rejected his commitment.
This is a well-known fact, even your mods here know it.
It has been a topic for weeks on the ND site because even the ND mods posted they think it was a mistake by ND to pass on him.

Also, ND cancelled Cullen Colemans’s OV too. And completely stopped recruiting Redding a while back.

Sure thing.

Sure thing.

Don’t know why you are:
A) Mad?
B) Denying what is publicly known?

On the Premium ND board, right now, it is still being discussed. ND fans are still upset ND passed on Murphy. The mods made it clear that if Murphy would have committed early ND would have taken him, but he waited too long & ND is only taking 20-22 this class because they are tight on numbers & probably will take zero LBs even.

This happens all the time in recruiting.
I’m sure if you subscribed to your site the mods on here could tell you all about it?

why are you guys getting so mad over our irish turning down or not a 4 star RB that ended up choosing the boilermakers because at the end of the day you got a very good RB and that should be all that matters
We're not angry. We just find it amusing that ND fans feel the need to justify Murphy choosing Purdue. Reminiscent of your reversible jacket brethren trashing every BB recruit that chooses to go elsewhere (i.e. we stopped recruiting him because he wasn't good enough for clown warm-up pants.)

why are you guys getting so mad over our irish turning down or not a 4 star RB that ended up choosing the boilermakers because at the end of the day you got a very good RB and that should be all that matters

It’s weird?
I even started off by saying that I, along with 99.99% of ND fans, even the ND Rivals’ mods, thought it was wrong to pass on Murphy because he is really good.

ND pushed for a commitment in March. He wanted to do visits. ND was saving a spot for Tyree no matter what, so if Murphy would have verbelled in March ND would have both.
But Tyree silent verbelled the first week of May, and shortly after Murphy then tried & ND told him they were done with RB recruiting. ND actually turned down another RB too.
This is a fact & everybody knows it?

Ahhhh...! LOL! Here comes the "mad" claim.

Why do otherwise seemingly sane, rational people post idiotic things like "mad", "offended", and other such b*llsh*t?

Dude, nobody posted anything about being "mad", and you claiming such a thing causes people to just point and laugh at you. You just lost.

It’s weird?
I even started off by saying that I, along with 99.99% of ND fans, even the ND Rivals’ mods, thought it was wrong to pass on Murphy because he is really good.

ND pushed for a commitment in March. He wanted to do visits. ND was saving a spot for Tyree no matter what, so if Murphy would have verbelled in March ND would have both.
But Tyree silent verbelled the first week of May, and shortly after Murphy then tried & ND told him they were done with RB recruiting. ND actually turned down another RB too.

Hint: When you have to protest this much, you've lost your position.

Don’t know why you are:
A) Mad?
B) Denying what is publicly known?

On the Premium ND board, right now, it is still being discussed. ND fans are still upset ND passed on Murphy. The mods made it clear that if Murphy would have committed early ND would have taken him, but he waited too long & ND is only taking 20-22 this class because they are tight on numbers & probably will take zero LBs even.

This happens all the time in recruiting.
I’m sure if you subscribed to your site the mods on here could tell you all about it?

Who said I was mad? I do pay for the premium site and that hasn’t been mentioned at all.

Reactions: PurduePharm
It’s weird?

So in March they would’ve taken 2 RB’s but not in May? Lol

It’s weird?

Just as Tranquil was a lock for the Boilers....until DH gifted him to ND.

Reactions: Bob the Boiler

Looks like Murphy is trying to help recruit some guys. Another payoff for getting a high caliber player. Especially on the heels of the outstanding 2019 class

You know he is trying to bring Kane as well (although it’s possible Kane was the DB that might have committed secretly). Kane would be a big deal as well.

I find it more petty for another fan base to make sure what his first intentions were. Once again, it happens and has happened to us as well. DH killed us and Brohm is our savior.

Just as Tranquil was a lock for the Boilers....until DH gifted him to ND.

Tranquil was slow played by ND and committed to Purdue because he didn’t think the ND offer would ever come. When ND finally did offer, Tranquil (deeply religious) almost stayed with Purdue because he felt terrible about backtracking on his commitment. It had nothing to do with DH and everything to do with Tranquil.

Reactions: Boilermaker24
ADVERTISEMENT