ADVERTISEMENT

Big comeback win on the road for Ohio State

MichaelRR

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 17, 2022
After being down 8 at halftime at Louisville, OSU came storming out of the locker room to outscore the host by 27 in the second half to take a 19 point win...... This with one of their starters only getting 5 minutes in the first quarter and then not playing again, effectively limiting them to only 6 players for the game.

This result kinda surprised me, tho’ I didn’t realize OSU was ranked so high. UofL is always good - gritty, hard/nosed, VERY well-coached. I get to a couple of their games every year since I live so close (and have friends with season tix). They are athletic, fast, and talented.
This result makes me worry OSU might (will?) crush Purdue by 30+ points. Gosh I hope not….

Reactions: DocRon
This result kinda surprised me, tho’ I didn’t realize OSU was ranked so high. UofL is always good - gritty, hard/nosed, VERY well-coached. I get to a couple of their games every year since I live so close (and have friends with season tix). They are athletic, fast, and talented.
This result makes me worry OSU might (will?) crush Purdue by 30+ points. Gosh I hope not….
I suspect we will endure a few beat downs in Big Ten play still this year and next.

IU, Iowa, OSU, Maryland all really good, after that, those in the 5-7 likely go dancing or have a shot.

IU, Iowa, OSU, Maryland all really good, after that, those in the 5-7 likely go dancing or have a shot.
Ib think UMich is better than Maryland... After those five you have NU, NU, and MSU that will all be good, that's my picks for the second tier......

So any guesses for tonight's game score AT MSU? I am hoping for a win but more realistically suspect we will be 10-12 down by the end of the game. I sure wish we opened at home.

With Maryland coming to Mackey on Thursday, I fear we will start the B1G season 0-2.

Reactions: MichaelRR
So any guesses for tonight's game score AT MSU? I am hoping for a win but more realistically suspect we will be 10-12 down by the end of the game. I sure wish we opened at home.

With Maryland coming to Mackey on Thursday, I fear we will start the B1G season 0-2.

Although I am far more optimistic about a win against Maryland ATM, Nebraska just put a massive beatdown on them 90-67 in College Park........ WOW!!!

Well, the RPI was pretty accurate for this MSU game. Grin.

ADVERTISEMENT