ADVERTISEMENT

Bidunga at Minny game?

Apr 15, 2022
Saw on the IU board that Bidunga is visiting this weekend for the Minnesota game. Any confirmation on that?

Also tried to claim that "Mackey won't be electric for MN" but I think they're woefully mistaken at the reception this team is gonna get being back in front of a home crowd after this last week.

Big shoot-out at Brownsburg Sat 12/3 involving 14 teams. The ISC Sports Network will televise two of them for free. (don't see a padlock on them) Flory Bidunga & Kokomo are in game one.

6:30pm: #2Ben Davis vs #14Kokomo
8:15pm: #1Cathedral vs Centerville(OH)
Doesn't look like these links are game specific, so you may have to search the ISC site for the games.

I know Purdue football is on. You can watch the bball games on-demand. Hopefully, ISC won't make the replays pay-per-view. I've seen them do that.

Boiler Up! & Hammer Down!

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Apparently there were several key recruits in attendance. Edey made it easy to sell any center being recruited.

I would sell the other players on Loyer's performance. All of these HS recruits are the focus for opposing HS teams' defenses, and Painter's style removes that focus and creates opportunities even for freshmen.

Apparently there were several key recruits in attendance. Edey made it easy to sell any center being recruited.

I would sell the other players on Loyer's performance. All of these HS recruits are the focus for opposing HS teams' defenses, and Painter's style removes that focus and creates opportunities even for freshmen.
TKR and Furst looked good as well for the forwards in attendance.

ADVERTISEMENT