ADVERTISEMENT

Biden shocks the world.

BoilerMadness

All-American
Jul 7, 2004
He actually told the truth.

Over the last few days Biden has said that he was going to shut down all the coal fired electric plants in the country and he also said that there would be NO MORE DRILLING. Great news a couple days before the midterm elections. I hope all the people in the coal/oil producing states are paying attention.

The truth has been obvious since day 1 in office to those who have a brain....and are not media sheep.

Nothing shocking about what he said.....other than like you say, he finally said openly what all can see they are doing with their war on energy.

Last edited:

Over the last few days Biden has said that he was going to shut down all the coal fired electric plants in the country and he also said that there would be NO MORE DRILLING. Great news a couple days before the midterm elections. I hope all the people in the coal/oil producing states are paying attention.
Honestly, I'd be fine with the shutting down coal plants if he had said the plan was to replace them with Nuclear, but no, the idiot wants more wind farms. They are fine for supplemental but are horrible as primary source.

The truth has been obvious since day 1 in office to those who have a brain....and are not media sheep.

Nothing shocking about what he said.....other than like you say, he finally said openly what all can see they are doingwirh their war on energy.
That was my point. It was pretty obvious what Biden was doing with his War on Fossil Fuels, but before he had been deflecting. He was blaming the Oil Companies for not drilling enough to produce the oil that we need. Now he has dispelled the myth that it is anyone but him, who is strangling our energy production. He finally admitted it.

That was my point. It was pretty obvious what Biden was doing with his War on Fossil Fuels, but before he had been deflecting. He was blaming the Oil Companies for not drilling enough to produce the oil that we need. Now he has dispelled the myth that it is anyone but him, who is strangling our energy production. He finally admitted it.
You might want to educate Puf1 on my One more day post. Lol

Honestly, I'd be fine with the shutting down coal plants if he had said the plan was to replace them with Nuclear, but no, the idiot wants more wind farms. They are fine for supplemental but are horrible as primary source.
Solar and wind are unreliable sources of energy. The biggest problem with coal was the air pollution, but they've developed systems that are fairly effective at reducing the particulate from the exhaust. What they're proposing will require a significantly greater energy production capacity, than we have now. We're also missing most of the infrastructure we'll need to charge all these vehicles.

Biden and the Greens have got very unrealistic expectations about weaning the planet off fossil fuels. It's not going to happen any time soon. Where do they think they're going to get the electricity to charge all the Electric Cars that will be mandated?

Has anyone considered how much our cost of living will increase? We'll all have to replace our gas driven cars, lawn mowers and other gas driven equipment. The cost of anything made of plastic will go up, since it's made from petroleum and the oil supply will decrease, making it more expensive. Farm tractors will have to be replaced with electric models, and the costs will be passed on to us. Electrifying all the 18 wheelers and other types of delivery vehicles will cost billions of dollars and will be passed on to us. All of this based on a Climate Change hoax.

Fear is used to control people and politicians all over the world have gained a lot of control of their populaces, due to the fear of climate change. Look at the Trillions of tax dollars that have been spent in the US alone to fight this mythical monster. You've been lied to repeatedly by politicians about the impending doom of the planet and the date of that doom is like a can being kicked down the road by the people manipulating you.

Global Warming/Climate Change has become the religion of the Left and they have been indoctrinated to be True Believers and people like me are deemed Deniers or Heretics. So be it.

Just so you can keep score:
-- 1992 - Al Gore told us we were doomed in 10 yrs, if we didn't appease the GW/CC Gods.
-- 2006 - Al Gore told us we had another 10 years, until doom.
-- 2017 - AOC told us that we have 12 years, until doom.

I would bet almost anything that in 2029/2030, some Dem politician will tell you that we have only 10-12 years, until DOOM again, and most of you will believe it, just like you have every other time. How many times are you going to take the bait, before you figure out that you're being manipulated. Dem politicians are just looting the treasury to feed their donors with new versions of Solyndra.

Solar and wind are unreliable sources of energy. The biggest problem with coal was the air pollution, but they've developed systems that are fairly effective at reducing the particulate from the exhaust. What they're proposing will require a significantly greater energy production capacity, than we have now. We're also missing most of the infrastructure we'll need to charge all these vehicles.

Biden and the Greens have got very unrealistic expectations about weaning the planet off fossil fuels. It's not going to happen any time soon. Where do they think they're going to get the electricity to charge all the Electric Cars that will be mandated?

Has anyone considered how much our cost of living will increase? We'll all have to replace our gas driven cars, lawn mowers and other gas driven equipment. The cost of anything made of plastic will go up, since it's made from petroleum and the oil supply will decrease, making it more expensive. Farm tractors will have to be replaced with electric models, and the costs will be passed on to us. Electrifying all the 18 wheelers and other types of delivery vehicles will cost billions of dollars and will be passed on to us. All of this based on a Climate Change hoax.

Fear is used to control people and politicians all over the world have gained a lot of control of their populaces, due to the fear of climate change. Look at the Trillions of tax dollars that have been spent in the US alone to fight this mythical monster. You've been lied to repeatedly by politicians about the impending doom of the planet and the date of that doom is like a can being kicked down the road by the people manipulating you.

Global Warming/Climate Change has become the religion of the Left and they have been indoctrinated to be True Believers and people like me are deemed Deniers or Heretics. So be it.

Just so you can keep score:
-- 1992 - Al Gore told us we were doomed in 10 yrs, if we didn't appease the GW/CC Gods.
-- 2006 - Al Gore told us we had another 10 years, until doom.
-- 2017 - AOC told us that we have 12 years, until doom.

I would bet almost anything that in 2029/2030, some Dem politician will tell you that we have only 10-12 years, until DOOM again, and most of you will believe it, just like you have every other time. How many times are you going to take the bait, before you figure out that you're being manipulated. Dem politicians are just looting the treasury to feed their donors with new versions of Solyndra.
According to Bob Biden’s policies don’t impact energy costs

This is all part of the dem leadership strategy so they can remove him for mental incompetence prior to the '24 elections.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
But...but....the libbys on the board (Bob, BNI, PF1, Indy) all claim that Biden and his policies have nothing to do with domestic energy, gas prices, drilling, etc. They all blame it on Putin....or Covid.....or China.....or Trump.

But...but....the libbys on the board (Bob, BNI, PF1, Indy) all claim that Biden and his policies have nothing to do with domestic energy, gas prices, drilling, etc. They all blame it on Putin....or Covid.....or China.....or Trump.
Don’t forget Cheney and Bush, and the other Bush…

This is all part of the dem leadership strategy so they can remove him for mental incompetence prior to the '24 elections.
Unfortunately, Kamala scares me more than Joe. She may try to get creative and start leaving her mark on the country and we have no idea how destructive that could be.

Reactions: BSIT

??????????????????????????????????????????

• Sad
Reactions: BSIT

Lots of people believe it’s okay for the candidate to pander/lie to the other side and get more votes.

big shock - politicians lie and don’t run on actual platforms any more

ADVERTISEMENT