ADVERTISEMENT

Biden says “No inflation”. But groceries up 13.1% in July

Maybe Joe can raise taxes on food processors, farmers and grocery stores. And cap the rate at which prices can go up on coffee…20% YoY!!!!

Pretty soon, Starbucks will no longer be referred as FiveBucks…they’ll just start calling them TenBucks or Hamilton for short

Can't blame President ....
1. The media will help him sell lies & half truths.
2. Few will call him out.
3. His audience isn't known for their cerebral prowess, and have displayed over the years how easily duped sheep they are.....Russian Collusion anyone??

Last edited:
BTW....articles estimate inflation is costing families $277 to $433 per month. Voting Dem is a costly deal.

Inflation costs the ave US household $5,200 more in 2022:
Did the UK, Germany, Brazil, Netherlands, Spain, Mexico, South Korea, South Africa, India, etc. all vote for Democrats? Or are there global issues that have an impact more than the political party in power? Maybe you're just a moron?

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Did the UK, Germany, Brazil, Netherlands, Spain, Mexico, South Korea, South Africa, India, etc. all vote for Democrats? Or are there global issues that have an impact more than the political party in power? Maybe you're just a moron?

#3 from my post above on FULL display with this one. Lol

Johnson lost his job mainly due to inflation and ironically last fall was brushing off inflation as transitory.

https://thebritishtribune.com/2022/...2-boris-johnson-on-the-edge-of-the-precipice/

And S Africa is self destructing. Must likely won’t be recognizable in a year or 2. Probably don’t want to use them as a reference.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
What you fail to bring up is the US can be energy independant.
Inflation will decline here if ding bat Joe will take some of is 25 executive/restrictive orders off the fossil fuel industry. Of course if the anti inflation bill gets passed we won't see $300 gas until it is repealed.
But let the Federal Government subsidize solar panels.
I'm currently negotiating with a solar panel company that wants to put solar panels on 120 acres of my productive farm ground. The 30 year contract, as presented, would pay me 11 milion over 30 years.
It would benefit my children and grand children.

I'm currently negotiating with a solar panel company that wants to put solar panels on 120 acres of my productive farm ground. The 30 year contract, as presented, would pay me 11 milion over 30 years.
It would benefit my children and grand children.

Congrats.
30 years...Be more productive if companies put these solar panel fields placed at a higher distance off the ground so that land under them can then also be used or leased for hay &/or livestock production during that same timeline.

Congrats.
30 years...Be more productive if companies put these solar panel fields placed at a higher distance off the ground so that land under them can then also be used or leased for hay &/or livestock production during that same timeline.
I haven't committed yet.
There are a lot of questions I need answered first.
I have a law firm looking over the contract and will probably make a decision within the next couple of months.
And there was talk with the solar panel rep about grazing and even farming between the solar panel rows.

I haven't committed yet.
I have a law firm looking over the contract and will probably make a decision within the next couple of months.
And there was talk with the solar panel rep about grazing and even farming between the solar panel rows.

If a guy still wants to farm, it would seem like a livestock operation could be compatible with panels placed high enough.....
Then again, lol, @ that kind of money maybe a guy losses interest in agriculture? Or finds other passions?
Still in retirement, I have found my livestock operation very positive for my overall well being & active mind....and that is not related to ROI at all.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Acknowledging that other countries exist and there are global issues that impact an economy is being part of a cult ? Back to ignoring you, no point in engaging with someone that has that broken of a brain.
You’re not fooling anybody. Yeah, ignore me because you can’t handle anything out of the left wing propaganda bubble. Truths about Democrats are too uncomfortable for you to emotionally handle. Keep babbling about “right wing media” over and over, broken brain.

0%! LMAO, just more evidence that no one in this administration took Econ 101, much less passed it. Adding the calculations 43 years ago would have added 50% more to these rates. Pretty obvious why.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Did the above countries pass “Inflation Reduction bills” that are not designed to lower inflation?

🤡 economics

Reactions: Boiler Buck
I haven't committed yet.
I've got about a 10 acre solar farm about a half mile away. Don't think grazing or farming is possible with the spacing. Might be able to run sheep on it but don't think it would handle cattle once they start using the supports as rubbing posts.

Reactions: Crayfish57
If a guy still wants to farm, it would seem like a livestock operation could be compatible with panels placed high enough.....
Then again, lol, @ that kind of money maybe a guy losses interest in agriculture? Or finds other passions?
Still in retirement, I have found my livestock operation very positive for my overall well being & active mind....and that is not related to ROI at all.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
Thank you.
There will still be an opportunity for the kids to farm if they want.
Not all the farm is going into Chinese made solar panels.

Last edited:

We all know you're disappointed in Slow Joe's performance. I would be to if I were a lefty lib.

I just watched an interesting program on the effect of the Extreme drought on production of beef in North Texas and produce in California. Food prices in the United States reflect the exceptional drought in North Texas and California. The experts think that without rain, prices on food will continue to rise. The drought in Europe is affecting food prices especially meat, cheese and milk. The price of the imported cheese I purchase has really skyrocketed.

I just watched an interesting program on the effect of the Extreme drought on production of beef in North Texas and produce in California. Food prices in the United States reflect the exceptional drought in North Texas and California. The experts think that without rain, prices on food will continue to rise. The drought in Europe is affecting food prices especially meat, cheese and milk. The price of the imported cheese I purchase has really skyrocketed.
We don't have enough cheese for you in the US?

ADVERTISEMENT