ADVERTISEMENT

Biden lovers rejoice - All time low numbers for Jozo

TheGunner

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001

The from the Liberal News Service WaPo

The new Washington Post-ABC News poll released Sunday pegs Biden at 36% approval and 56% disapproval, slightly below than the previous low of 37% (a difference well within the margin of error).

🤡

That’s what happens when you let the clown make economic decisions

The new Washington Post-ABC News poll released Sunday pegs Biden at 36% approval and 56% disapproval, slightly below than the previous low of 37% (a difference well within the margin of error).

🤡

We still have posters on this board that are in the 36% supporters of Biden. 😂 Let that sink in.

🤡

Do his caregivers tell him about this bad news? They don’t want to upset the poor guy so maybe they just tell Slow Joe that everyone loves him.

Bob still loves him.
What I find interesting about @BuilderBob6 is that he is a “former Republican” that seems to love the Biden administration and their current policies leading to rampant inflation, an economy teetering towards a recession and run away crime and homelessness.

I am still trying to figure out how anyone would have been a Republican in 2008 and applaud the Biden administration today unless they have completely brainwashed by the Woke left.

🤷‍♂️

I know several of my friends (independents) who voted for Biden due to their disgust for Trump, but now regret their decision based on how far left Biden and his administration have taken the country.

Last edited:
What I find interesting about @BuilderBob6 is that he is a “former Republican” that seems to love the Biden administration and their current policies leading to rampant inflation, an economy teetering towards a recession and run away crime and homelessness.

I am still trying to figure out how anyone would have been a Republican in 2008 and applaud the Biden administration today unless they have completely brainwashed by the Woke left.

🤷‍♂️

I know several of my friends (independents) who voted for Biden due to their disgust for Trump, but now regret their decision based on how far left Biden and his administration have taken the country.

I know some "anybody but Trump" crowd as well. Unfortunately, their inability to separate the person from the position is what has us in the mess we're in now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT