ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Administration

It’s only been 20 months….🤡

Imagine what happens if the circus takes control in November.

Inflation isn’t a big deal….Joe Biden Jan 2022.

8 months later….the world is getting crushed and their is no end to inflation in sight.

But hey, he and his administration spend the $1T left from Trump and the $1.9T from the American Rescue plan. What did he rescue?

Add in another $0.5T for college debt. More for the “Inflation Reduction” bill that…of course doesn’t reduce Inflation (pretty F’in silly to try to not “reduce” inflation in this environment) but hey, no mean tweets.

But 🤡 is still driving the car

From Mr Mercedes. That’s Joe (yep it’s a 🤡) driving the Mercedes. (Just need to watch the first minute)

Last edited:
It’s only been 20 months….🤡

Imagine what happens if the circus takes control in November.

Inflation isn’t a big deal….Joe Biden Jan 2022.

8 months later….the world is getting crushed and their is no end to inflation in sight.

But hey, he and his administration spend the $1T left from Trump and the $1.9T from the American Rescue plan. What did he rescue?

Add in another $0.5T for college debt. More for the “Inflation Reduction” bill that…of course doesn’t reduce Inflation (pretty F’in silly to try to not “reduce” inflation in this environment) but hey, no mean tweets.

But 🤡 is still driving the car

From Mr Mercedes. That’s Joe (yep it’s a 🤡) driving the Mercedes. (Just need to watch the first minute)

Reading that and considering soooooooo many things I could add, my mind raced to John 21:25 but with the dems in mind.

“And there are also many other things which the “dems” did, which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.”

I think all that read this and wish to grow a bit in understanding would do well to reflect on the Parable of the Broken Window by Frederic Bastiat around 1850. Like all classic works…many truths are not bound by time…

http://bastiat.org/en/twisatwins.html

• Love
Reactions: TheGunner
ADVERTISEMENT