ADVERTISEMENT

Bezos tweet about Biden

Even prominent Biden voters know that Biden is a deceitful, bad president. The worst of our lifetimes but the democrats on this board stand by Biden and are proud of their vote. LOL What a bunch of idiots you are.

Wow. Tame inflation by taxing more?? Lol. Next they will try lowering food costs by putting up solar panels. Or lower crime through putting up windmills. DEM logic!

Wow. Tame inflation by taxing more?? Lol. Next they will try lowering food costs by putting up solar panels. Or lower crime through putting up windmills. DEM logic!
Agreed. The cognitive dissonance of this administration is astounding. And 38%ish of Americans actually still approve of what this administration is doing. That is, if you believe that 38% of Americans actually think they are doing a good job. Because of the skewed samples in many polls, I think the actual approval rating is 30% or lower right now.

Even corporate liberals are beginning with to show their frustration with

Biden’s 🤡 economics​

People could see this coming during the campaign….Build Back Better🤣🤣🤣…great slogan…

💩 plan…$5T spend everything plan.

Manchin is the only thing keeping us from 15% inflation

Last edited:
When government spending causes everyone to become poorer due to inflation…I would think everyone would be questioning how our tax dollars are being used
All I wrote is that “Bezos may just not want to pay more taxes.” Nothing about Bezos “ questioning how our tax dollars are being used”. I just thought it might explain the motivation behind his statement. (I prefer not to pay more taxes).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT