ADVERTISEMENT

Bell

Getting back to Bell, I am seeing alot of draftniks not as high on him as we would have thought. Todd McShay does not have Bell in his Top 10 at WR. Some guys have him in the 3rd round. He really needs to run well.
If the colts pass on him in the 2nd round, then Ballard is a moron.

Getting back to Bell, I am seeing alot of draftniks not as high on him as we would have thought. Todd McShay does not have Bell in his Top 10 at WR. Some guys have him in the 3rd round. He really needs to run well.

Saw one mock that had him going number 83 or 84 (third round) to the Steelers. I can’t believe he’d last that long.

Yeah I've seen several with him in the 3rd.

As said above, if he gets by the Colts in round 2 it will be a disaster.

Can’t believe, after all these years and all those busts, that the NFL values potential over production (the exception being the Pats)

He was better than your other options but not worth a first. Guy went from MVP candidate his second year to journeyman.

Be interesting to see what they do now. Overpay for Dalton or Bridgewater or draft one on day 2 and hope the best.

Maybe Cincy cuts Joey Burrow as I don’t think he’ll get them over the hump ;)

Awesome to be a colts fan and watch them waste Luck behind a putrid line and now have a line and No QB

As said above, if he gets by the Colts in round 2 it will be a disaster.

Can’t believe, after all these years and all those busts, that the NFL values potential over production (the exception being the Pats)
But it's not like these guys in this WR class are athletes lacking production. Without looking it up I'd say Bell has 3 years of production that likely isn't matched, but the others were plenty productive. There's no DK in this class that is just a physical freak who caught like 50 passes in his entire college career.

Be interesting to see what they do now. Overpay for Dalton or Bridgewater or draft one on day 2 and hope the best.

Maybe Cincy cuts Joey Burrow as I don’t think he’ll get them over the hump ;)

Awesome to be a colts fan and watch them waste Luck behind a putrid line and now have a line and No QB
Trade for Jimmy G. With that line and running attack, he would be good enough to win playoff games.

Trade for Jimmy G. With that line and running attack, he would be good enough to win playoff games.

“I thought Jimmy Graham played only tight end…and was nearly 40….but let’s do it”

- Chris Ballard

Wouldn’t be a bad move…if it doesn’t cost too much.

“I thought Jimmy Graham played only tight end…and was nearly 40….but let’s do it”

- Chris Ballard

Wouldn’t be a bad move…if it doesn’t cost too much.
Be interesting to see how much interest he garners. He reminds me of Alex Smith. Solid player who wins games. Not going to carry you to a championship by himself.

Reactions: Bullwhip Griffith
Be interesting to see how much interest he garners. He reminds me of Alex Smith. Solid player who wins games. Not going to carry you to a championship by himself.
They're going to be asking for a 1 and I bet they can get a 2. Colts want to do this 2 years in a row?

They're going to be asking for a 1 and I bet they can get a 2. Colts want to do this 2 years in a row?

What choice do the Colts have?

They are screwed. Can’t draft one. Either trade or pay a old or underachieving free agent and hope for the best

Have to strike now while you have the line and a good defense. Dont want to be the broncos and piss away an opportunity due to QB play

Reactions: pboiler18
Saw one mock that had him going number 83 or 84 (third round) to the Steelers. I can’t believe he’d last that long.
Me neither but he’s 6-2 and runs a 4.5+ 40. If he can run a fast 40 at the combine I think he can move up but he’s not going to up against soft zones in the pros where accurate throws to someone with good hands will be as successful as it was at Purdue.

What choice do the Colts have?

They are screwed. Can’t draft one. Either trade or pay a old or underachieving free agent and hope for the best
Have to strike now while you have the line and a good defense. Dont want to be the broncos and piss away an opportunity due to QB play
I'd give Jameis or maybe even Teddy a shot before trading another premium pick for a question mark at QB. Or just run it back with Wentz. They need that 2nd rounder to get better at WR

I'd give Jameis or maybe even Teddy a shot before trading another premium pick for a question mark at QB. Or just run it back with Wentz. They need that 2nd rounder to get better at WR
Teddy is done. Hes seeing ghosts.

Jameis is sstill the same guy that chucked 50 ints.

Is Jimmy G beating Josh Allen, Pat Mahomes, Joey Burrow, or Justin Herbert in the playoffs? No.

Probably not. Him in combination with Taylor and a stout d gives you a better shot than your other options.

I was personally in favor of it.
It’s just wait and see for me. Who really knows anything about these coaches? So I will give Eberflus a chance. But that stupid acronym of his is cringe I’ll tell you that. 1 red flag right off the bat.

Maybe they can get Cousins

puking_brian.gif

Reactions: HUD628
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT