ADVERTISEMENT

Beilein Interviewed for Pistons Job

I think he may be trying to get a raise. I can't imagine him actually leaving Michigan.
At the end of the day, Michigan will always be a football school for some reason. Beilein leaving would be a shock, but I wouldn’t necessarily count it out. Plus, if Detroit really wants him, they can throw a large bag of money at him that Michigan wouldn’t be able to match right?

At the end of the day, Michigan will always be a football school for some reason. Beilein leaving would be a shock, but I wouldn’t necessarily count it out. Plus, if Detroit really wants him, they can throw a large bag of money at him that Michigan wouldn’t be able to match right?

Which one is the "pro" team around there . . . ?

Reactions: SKYDOG and mathboy
Wait- did The Master of Panic get canned???
file_41179_2_18stanvan.jpg

Reactions: BoilerIron
I hope he chases the NBA dream. I won't cry. Izzo might cry tears of joy. Maybe Izzo says wait a minute, that job looks pretty good right about now.

Really amazing turnaround for him at UM when you think back to his first 2-3 years and how they struggled to win or recruit very well and was fairly close to getting his walking papers.

I can't imagine Belein coaching pros. Izzo may go to Orlando too.

Don’t see many NBA coaches being investigated. I’m sure it looks pretty good for a lot of college b-ball coaches right about now. Except, little will change for college b-ball. Deny. Deny. Deny. And I’m not saying Beileiln is dirty. Fizzo. Yeah.

I wonder if MSU is damn near blackmailing Izzo.. saying that if he leaves, they’ll release a bunch of info on him and his past teams. Not likely, but I wouldn’t put anything past the university/NCAA right now with that situation.

Reactions: BCBtrio
I wonder if MSU is damn near blackmailing Izzo.. saying that if he leaves, they’ll release a bunch of info on him and his past teams. Not likely, but I wouldn’t put anything past the university/NCAA right now with that situation.

This is a solid theory.

That school is a complete dumpster fire. Tragic that they are allowed to continue operating like nothing happened.

Was going to ask you your thoughts on chemtrails then I saw a MSU professor was accused of beastiality so maybe I’m the crazy person.

Was going to ask you your thoughts on chemtrails then I saw a MSU professor was accused of beastiality so maybe I’m the crazy person.
I saw that beastiality thing today too. Crazy stuff. That school’s skeletons are falling from every closet in every building on campus.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Back to the subject at hand though, if it really is down to Casey and Beilein, you’d just have to assume they’d hire the NBA coach of the 2017-2018 season right?

Back to the subject at hand though, if it really is down to Casey and Beilein, you’d just have to assume they’d hire the NBA coach of the 2017-2018 season right?
One would think but the car again they have made some odd decisions with drafting
Players.

One would think but the car again they have made some odd decisions with drafting
Players.
We will know something by the end of the week I bet. Sounds like they’re moving right along in the interview/hiring process.

One would think so.

But when it comes to the team, Pistons owner Tom Gores (an MSU alum, by the way) is sort of like George Costanza before and after George adopted "The Opposite" way of doing things:

"My name is Tom. Stan Van Gundy, you would be an excellent choice as coach and general manager."

11245053_1411074022548262_633355490_n.jpg
images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT