ADVERTISEMENT

Be interesting to see if DOJ will charge Hunter

For lying on paperwork that he wasn't a drug addict when buying a gun? Hell yeah, let's start drug testing everyone who buys a gun while we're at it.

They won’t. Which throws a big ol’ monkey wrench into Trump charges.

Throw in the FBI Comey precedent….woof. You got a real problem on your hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSIT
For lying on paperwork that he wasn't a drug addict when buying a gun? Hell yeah, let's start drug testing everyone who buys a gun while we're at it.
So you’re in favor of ignoring laws? I thought you were for everyone paying their fair share in taxes? If any of the Trump kids got caught lying on a gun application or not paying their taxes, you can bet your last dollar they would have already been charged.

So you’re in favor of ignoring laws? I thought you were for everyone paying their fair share in taxes? If any of the Trump kids got caught lying on a gun application or not paying their taxes, you can bet your last dollar they would have already been charged.
Democrats are only in favor of laws that impact Republicans. Otherwise, free all inmates!! (But only the Democrats)

let’s start here…

Maybe this should be legalized at the Federal Level first.

Marijuana is illegal under federal law, even as individual states have moved toward legal use for recreational and medical purposes. Under the 1970 Controlled Substances Act, marijuana is listed on Schedule 1, meaning it has "no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse."

But who cares about laws anymore…anyway.

Last edited:
Democrats are only in favor of laws that impact Republicans. Otherwise, free all inmates!! (But only the Democrats)

let’s start here…

Maybe this should be legalized at the Federal Level first.

Marijuana is illegal under federal law, even as individual states have moved toward legal use for recreational and medical purposes. Under the 1970 Controlled Substances Act, marijuana is listed on Schedule 1, meaning it has "no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse."

But who cares about laws anymore…anyway.
Are you saying only democrats are in prison for simple possession? What are you saying?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I guess you're ignoring the rampant tax evasion issue?
If true, it was unreported income only. I did that last year accidentally. If you want to know what rampant tax evasion really looks like, which is way more than just unreported income, check out the charges against the orange man.

Are you saying only democrats are in prison for simple possession? What are you saying?
No, I’m saying that Democrats want to release all convicts, but want to prosecute Republicans (how does that align with releasing all convicts). Are there any Democrats wanting to prosecute Hunter (nope)?

You read way to much into comments….

If true, it was unreported income only. I did that last year accidentally. If you want to know what rampant tax evasion really looks like, which is way more than just unreported income, check out the charges against the orange man.
You had millions in unreported income last year?

He’s been doing this for years. But yes, just bury your head in the sand because you don’t want to believe it’s true and then throw in the Progressives’ bogeyman for good measure. If Trump did evade taxes he should be penalized. So should Hunter Biden, and the Big Guy better not interfere…..

10 bucks on Draft Kings isn’t going to be pursued.

How else would you evade taxes other than not report income... to not have to pay taxes on said income... this isn't winning a $50 lottery ticket and not reporting it as income.

How else would you evade taxes other than not report income... to not have to pay taxes on said income... this isn't winning a $50 lottery ticket and not reporting it as income.
Well the professional method I keep hearing about on the news is setting up a long list of shell companies to take massive deductions from to avoid paying taxes.

Are the charges against the "orange man's" organization not being prosecuted? Because his CFO was charged and is going to trial for not reporting gifts as income. I have yet to see even charges against Hunter after being investigated since 2019. So maybe put your TDS in check...

I'm surprised that the mainstream media, which is an arm of the democrat party, has not gone into hyper-spin mode to sweep this Hunter Biden stuff under the rug like they did before the big election.

Hopefully we find out what' "10% for the big guy" means and who the "big guy" is......

No natter what develops you can bet tge FBI won't raid Biden’s modest walled beach home.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT