ADVERTISEMENT

Bateman has ended his college career

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
Minnesota’s Bateman has decided to end his college career due to virus concerns.

I just hope Moore doesn’t decide to do the same thing, but you couldn’t blame him if he did. With Karlaftis getting it, I am sure it is on his mind.

Not surprised. Unless there's something major to play for as a team, won't be shocked if this is a trend over the rest of this season. Especially for potential 1st round guys who feel they don't want to jeopardize their draft position, or can't improve it, ala the opt out/opt back in guys. As good as it has been for fans to have college football back, even in abbreviated fashion, 2020 as a whole just sucks. Happy Thanksgiving and to a much better 2021 for all.

Reactions: Tommaker
Biased here, but I think Moore can increase or at the very least solidify his draft stock if he plays. He puts together a string of games like the last game, he's going to have a very nice 2020 highlight reel for NFL execs. I think he really needs to prove he's still the most dynamic playmaker in college to get the best draft position, which I think he will do.

Reactions: BCfanatic2020
Biased here, but I think Moore can increase or at the very least solidify his draft stock if he plays. He puts together a string of games like the last game, he's going to have a very nice 2020 highlight reel for NFL execs. I think he really needs to prove he's still the most dynamic playmaker in college to get the best draft position, which I think he will do.

I agree Moore benefits by playing the rest of the year .. even if it’s just to stay where he was in people’s minds two years ago .. a little reminder.

when I saw that first run he broke I knew he was at least retaining his stock

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
I absolutely agree with you. If you're having difficulty writing a written assignment in college, you have several options. The first is to contact your teacher or supervisor who will advise you on what literature is worth reading and what sources are worth researching. The second option is to contact a company like https://edubirdie.com/write-my-thesis that helps professionally with writing a dissertation, which can advise which literature sources to read, which can format your text and structure it. In general, with a lot of college assignments and deadlines constantly approaching, students may sooner or later ask themselves the question, "Wouldn't it be great to find some professional to write a thesis for me?" Students often ask this question when they have more important things to do than writing dissertations or writing essays. Therefore, I advise you to pay attention to quality sites that provide such services.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT