ADVERTISEMENT

bat signals-

Someone else posted 4 in 10 minutes. Let’s have fun and take guesses:

1. OL Phillip Daniels - we made his top 4 and he is visiting this weekend. Huge pickup if we get him
2. TE Dylan Wade - no reason to think it’s him except he was visiting this weekend
3. S Ethan Cole - made his top list and seems to have finished up his OVs with a trip here this weekend
4. DE Kendrick Gilbert - seemed like we were in good position and with heldt commiting May have felt pressure to grab a spot while he can
5. WR Jarron Tibbs - local guy who to me seemed like an obvious commit with our history of stealing WRs from Iowa just finished a visit to Iowa. Phone call on his way home?
6. LB Aycen Stephen’s - made his top 4 and just finished up a visit I think to all 4, might be feeling heat we are running out of defensive schollies

Last edited:
Reactions: ChuckJr and tenwest
Those names appear to be reasonable. They were warm before the weekend.

I would caution the last time we had bat signals, the rumors said 3-4 guaranteed commits and we only had 1 officially commit that weekend. And one followed a week later. Another followed just before this weekend. Those two were probably part of the suggested 3 bat signals needing a little more time before making a final decision.

I can believe we may have received 6 commitments but it may be a few more weeks before they become public or hard commitments

Dang. We offered a TE from Mt Vernon, IN and iu got a TE already in west so even though it’s iu country maybe will get him!
Looks like IU hasn't offered. His June visits have been to:
Purdue (6/10)
Iowa State (6/17)
Iowa (6/24)

Last edited:
I looks like IU hasn't offered. His June visits have been to:
Purdue (6/10)
Iowa State (6/17)
Iowa (6/24)

Oh he’s from fortville… shoulda known! 247 shows him from mt Vernon, which that one isn’t exactly putting out D1 prospects. I’m an interview re Iowa state he says he wants to go somewhere his family can watch him play. Bodes well for us and he’s not in Hoosier country.

Oh he’s from fortville… shoulda known! 247 shows him from mt Vernon, which that one isn’t exactly putting out D1 prospects. I’m an interview re Iowa state he says he wants to go somewhere his family can watch him play. Bodes well for us and he’s not in Hoosier country.
Kirschner got Mt Vernon rolling, but he left for Warren. We’ll see if the new guy can keep it going.

Reactions: DAG10
Someone else posted 4 in 10 minutes. Let’s have fun and take guesses:

1. OL Phillip Daniels - we made his top 4 and he is visiting this weekend. Huge pickup if we get him
2. TE Dylan Wade - no reason to think it’s him except he was visiting this weekend
3. S Ethan Cole - made his top list and seems to have finished up his OVs with a trip here this weekend
4. DE Kendrick Gilbert - seemed like we were in good position and with heldt commiting May have felt pressure to grab a spot while he can
5. WR Jarron Tibbs - local guy who to me seemed like an obvious commit with our history of stealing WRs from Iowa just finished a visit to Iowa. Phone call on his way home?
6. LB Aycen Stephen’s - made his top 4 and just finished up a visit I think to all 4, might be feeling heat we are running out of defensive schollies
Hey POTFHBTFU, looks like you might finally hit on one, lol. Tibbs is committing today and Purdue popped with a CB pick on the other site.

Reactions: POTFHBTFU
This what UW did with Chicago St Rita in the 80’s and 90’s! They created a pipe line to many talented players

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT