ADVERTISEMENT

Based on Effort ...

Good question. Some nuances are, they certainly wouldn't be using this putrid offense and the shot selection would be much more disciplined. We'd see a ton more screens for sure. Hell, maybe most of them would. LOL. I believe the talent is there. This is a very talented team. They are soft and aren't, IMO, very basketball smart. Keady would have them looking much different than they look now. Just my opinion.

Reactions: cjf04
In a change in strategy, we decided to play hard the last 7 min, instead of the first 33 like we normally do.

who on this team would be on the floor for Keady?
Probably all would! They would all be better players! He new how to coach kids "UP" and make them tougher players. Painter got lucky with the three amigo's a few years back, his team plays with very little heart!

Probably all would! They would all be better players! He new how to coach kids "UP" and make them tougher players. Painter got lucky with the three amigo's a few years back, his team plays with very little heart!

Actually, from what I understand, he's more lucky that you think. Hummel, I believe, ran the teams as a coach on the floor and made up for Painters shortcomings. JMHO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT