ADVERTISEMENT

'Bama is getting trucked at Oklahoma...keep winning Boilers!

AL can be a great offensive team, I have seen them when they are smokin....but apparently tough nosed D isn't in their sphere of interest. Consequently, OK just did whatever they wanted.

AL can be a great offensive team, I have seen them when they are smokin....but apparently tough nosed D isn't in their sphere of interest. Consequently, OK just did whatever they wanted.
Several analysts mention their lack of heart/intensity. Well... I suspect they'll never ever say that against a Painter team!!!!

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Unanimous #1 in Monday polls w/win Sunday against Sparty...
Dickie V is already mentioning all the great stats of Tennessee during the game broadcast. If Tennessee beats Texas, he will have convinced a couple voters they are # 1.

Dickie V is already mentioning all the great stats of Tennessee during the game broadcast. If Tennessee beats Texas, he will have convinced a couple voters they are # 1.
Their 3pt defense is pretty freaking good this year. No one has shot above 33.3% so far.

He does have Purdue 2 and Tennessee 3 fwiw. Also has Houston 10 and Charleston (who just lost) 11????

I just think the chances of Purdue being the unanimous # 1, if they win tomorrow, are unlikely. Just not enough respect yet, right or wrong.

Reactions: JeffBoiler
Not enough respect might be because Purdue has too many close wins with no blow out victories.
Also, one commentator noted that many of the teams that Purdue has played had some of their key players out the night they played Purdue. Just saying.

Also, one commentator noted that many of the teams that Purdue has played had some of their key players out the night they played Purdue. Just saying.
I have an inking (love that word) that most other highly ranked teams have won games against teams with key players out. It sure as hell has happened to us!!!!!!

Bama got whooped on Saturday.... They are now taking all of their frustrations out on Vandy.... OOF

ADVERTISEMENT