ADVERTISEMENT

B1G football predictions

Nov 4, 2019

Saw this on Youtube yesterday and I figured you'd all want to see it because he's pretty high on Purdue. I personally think his picks across the board are a little bold, but whatever feeds the football addiction until August I guess.

Reactions: boiler800
Nebraska?? Even if the Pitt coach has the offense playing well by mid October .. their defense lost so much .. it’s a 5-7 win team probably 5 with frosty unfortunately shit canned

Reactions: pboiler18
That's their game. They'll be back with a great O-line and RB and that will beat most teams in the B1G. We see this every year and never can stop it.....just beat them.
The low point of last season for sure. A "down" Wisconsin team, at home, without their usual all-world tailback, barely even attempt to pass... and we still can't stop the run. Honestly I would take playing OSU every single year over Wisconsin.

The low point of last season for sure. A "down" Wisconsin team, at home, without their usual all-world tailback, barely even attempt to pass... and we still can't stop the run. Honestly I would take playing OSU every single year over Wisconsin.

We stopped it for 3 quarters. The offense was putrid that day. Turned it over 4 times I think and the defense was in the field too much

We stopped it for 3 quarters. The offense was putrid that day. Turned it over 4 times I think and the defense was in the field too much
Turnovers and lack of run game were a big problem that game. But Wisconsin broke it open with a 94-yard drive in the 3rd quarter and a 72-yard TD drive early in the 4th quarter, all on the ground without a single pass attempt. That's too early in a game for a defense to get worn down. Wisconsin ran only 59 plays from scrimmage the entire game. Sometimes the offense will struggle and you need the the defense to keep you in the game, and then anything can happen. See 2020 Iowa game.

I hope more idiots like this pick: Indinia over IL and keep the odds down. I don't think there's a chance of that happening. The time of possession alone will win the game for IL.

Don't know if I would go that far.

Reactions: pboiler18
Turnovers and lack of run game were a big problem that game. But Wisconsin broke it open with a 94-yard drive in the 3rd quarter and a 72-yard TD drive early in the 4th quarter, all on the ground without a single pass attempt. That's too early in a game for a defense to get worn down. Wisconsin ran only 59 plays from scrimmage the entire game. Sometimes the offense will struggle and you need the the defense to keep you in the game, and then anything can happen. See 2020 Iowa game.

Wore down more from pressure than the Wisky O. The 94 yard drive I think broke the back of a D that couldn't allow ANY points if we wanted to win. Was a different wore down than the triple OT game where we had a 24-7 lead? In the 4th and the D had nothing left.

Wore down more from pressure than the Wisky O. The 94 yard drive I think broke the back of a D that couldn't allow ANY points if we wanted to win. Was a different wore down than the triple OT game where we had a 24-7 lead? In the 4th and the D had nothing left.
Fair enough. Maybe the defense started pressing and trying to do too much because GK's fumble 6 was our best offense all game. Did we lose discipline on those TD drives? I'd have to go back and watch. Just tired of losing to Bucky. I haven't been able to crow at my Wisconsin-based family members for a loooooong time.

That's what happens when your offense is one dimensional and you're playing against a team with a very, very good defensive coordinator...

Saw this on Youtube yesterday and I figured you'd all want to see it because he's pretty high on Purdue. I personally think his picks across the board are a little bold, but whatever feeds the football addiction until August I guess.
Clueless. I can't believe I wasted 5 minutes of my life watching this. Just like reading posts here.

I generally agree but last year OSU totally outclassed and embarrassed us really bad. We were competitive with Wisky most of the game.

Clueless. I can't believe I wasted 5 minutes of my life watching this. Just like reading posts here.
Considering you’re clearly someone’s kid and your dad used to leave the desktop on with posts by the real daveK, only to have you show up as “dave” 15 years later.. I think this rings sort of empty

I'm assuming you're a premium member? You pay for what you don't know.

Jesus, so you can afford an extra $10-15 a month... clueless.

ADVERTISEMENT