ADVERTISEMENT

Atlantic: Special Counsel Refers Scheme Targeting Mueller to FBI

Scheffler90

True Freshman
Jul 15, 2017
Several months ago a buddy of mine (who still is very active in GOP politics) said "It looks like Mueller has the goods on Roger Stone. Don't be surprised if Roger pulls one more desperate 'dirty trick' on his way to prison" When I asked him what kind of trick he was thinking of, he replied "Roger is addicted to sex, so he may try some kind of Muller-sexual-impropriety stunt".

After the news of this story linked below broke, he replied "Do I lie?"

Not sure if this is truly a Roger prank, but I guess it's not a total surprise that somebody would try to dirt-dump on RSM3 before his next round of indictments picks up after the midterms.

Kinda sad in a way as no matter what you might think of Mueller politically, he's reputed to be a very loyal guy...married his wife Ann in 1966 when he was in 'Nam and dutifully takes care of his adult child who lives at his home with Spina-bifida.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...efers-scheme-targeting-mueller-to-fbi/574411/

Last edited:
Several months ago a buddy of mine (who still is very active in GOP politics) said "It looks like Mueller has the goods on Roger Stone. Don't be surprised if Roger pulls one more desperate 'dirty trick' on his way to prison" When I asked him what kind of trick he was thinking of, he replied "Roger is addicted to sex, so he may try some kind of Muller-sexual-impropriety stunt".

After the news of this story linked below broke, he replied "Do I lie?"

Not sure if this is truly a Roger prank, but I guess it's not a total surprise that somebody would try to dirt-dump on RSM3 before his next round of indictments picks up after the midterms.

Kinda sad in a way as no matter what you might think of Mueller politically, he's reputed to be a very loyal guy...married his wife Ann in 1966 when he was in 'Nam and dutifully takes care of his adult child who lives at his home with Spina-bifida.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...efers-scheme-targeting-mueller-to-fbi/574411/
Even Newt Gingrich who it morally bankrupt had said that Robert Mueller was someone with an impeccable reputation for honesty and integrity. The GOP started to turn on him when it became apparent the extent of what Mueller was uncovering.

Even Newt Gingrich who it morally bankrupt had said that Robert Mueller was someone with an impeccable reputation for honesty and integrity. The GOP started to turn on him when it became apparent the extent of what Mueller was uncovering.
Good point.

So what I had heard in Summer 2017 was that when Mueller was appointed SC, Republicans were somewhat elated as the general tradition of SC appointments was to install someone from the opposite party of the person being investigated...think Lawrence Walsh (Dem) on Iran Contra and Ken Starr (GOP) investigating Whitewater. Coming away with a life-long Republican like Mueller felt like a coup at the time.

What changed in Newt and other's quick turnaround was some insider legal types (think Jay Sekulow) put out a warning that Mueller looking into Trump on any matter, particularly matters of personal finance, would be a "major problem". Then the 180-tweets started rolling in there after.

Mind you, it may not be directly related to "Russian collusion". Another person pointed out to me "you notice the POTUS doesn't say 'I did nothing illegal', but regularly recites 'there was no collusion'....normally you don't defend yourself in quite so narrow a scope'". There is some thought that POTUS is aware that while he may not have personally colluded with Russian agents, but his underlings very well may have. Since it seems that Stone has admitted to conversing with a GRU agent (guccifer) and his underlings may now be saying they were aware that the Clinton emails were about to be released by Moscow and its agents (Assange), there is growing concern that a Stone indictment may be the first real legal torpedo from Mueller that might hit the Trump hull...as to date, most of his indictments have been for non-campaign related activities of Americans or campaign activities of Russian nationals.

I sense that while Manafort going down concerned Trump and co, Stone going down is on a whole other level of political/legal risk.

This genuinely keeps getting better...

I realize everyone already knew Wohl was an idiot but he was caught by the Krassenstein brothers, and I genuinely did not think anyone was dumber than those two.

Also, after denying any association with surefire intelligence, the number listed for the company redirects to his moms voicemail.

Reactions: Scheffler90

I realize everyone already knew Wohl was an idiot but he was caught by the Krassenstein brothers, and I genuinely did not think anyone was dumber than those two.

Also, after denying any association with surefire intelligence, the number listed for the company redirects to his moms voicemail.
His mom's number is the phone redirect. His name's on the DNS file. These GOPers keep believing their own lies and getting in trouble. A bunch of people got arrested for voter fraud trying to help Trump because they heard it was so easy. Now you have idiot thinking it’s easy to make up rape allegations. Fox News is a hell of a drug.

Dear God. If I got busted by the Krass-bros I think I'd just turn myself into the Feds out of shame....those guys are "not smart".

I know people joked about Wohl "living in his mom's basement", but I never took it seriously...until today.

Last edited:
Reactions: DamienSandow

Dear God. If I got bust by the Krass-bros I think I'd just turn myself into the Feds out of shame....those guys are "not smart".

I know people joked about Wohl "living in his mom's basement", but I never took it seriously...until today.

First Jacob getting repeatedly dunked on and then Kanye having an about face. Not too shabby of a day lol.

First Jacob getting repeatedly dunked on and then Kanye having an about face. Not too shabby of a day lol.
I didn't follow the kanye thing at all but hopefully he's ok regardless, I just cannot imagine any environment with someone like that kardashian mom is a healthy one

Think of the age we live in. Wohl posted that tweet this morning about something big coming out on Mueller. And by dinner time, his plot was exposed and his life has been completely turned upside down with potential jail time, not to mention public humiliation on a grand scale...literally involving his mommy.

Before the web, this would have taken weeks to untangle and would have involved multiple journalist working around the clock Woodward/Bernstein style. Now anybody with a web browser can do instant digging into code and unmask such chicanery in a matter of hours.

Think of the age we live in. Wohl posted that tweet this morning about something big coming out on Mueller. And by dinner time, his plot was exposed and his life has been completely turned upside down with potential jail time, not to mention public humiliation on a grand scale...literally involving his mommy.

Before the web, this would have taken weeks to untangle and would have involved multiple journalist working around the clock Woodward/Bernstein style. Now anybody with a web browser can do instant digging into code and unmask such chicanery in a matter of hours.

It’s definitely pretty wild how fast it can all happen.

And on a side note, that sniveling twit deserves anything that comes his way.

Yeah, I almost feel sorry for him...almost.

It's being reported that Wohl spent the better part of 2018 working on this scheme. I mean think how many Hot Pockets he must have downed in his folks basement working on this, only for it to blow up in a few hours.

It reminds me a little bit of Donald Sagretti. An immature youngster who took some of the type of childish pranks one could get away with in their youth and applied it to Presidential politics, with VERY severe consequences for doing so.

Will be interesting to see what happens to this kid in a few years. I hope he finds maturity.

Yeah, I almost feel sorry for him...almost.

It's being reported that Wohl spent the better part of 2018 working on this scheme. I mean think how many Hot Pockets he must have downed in his folks basement working on this, only for it to blow up in a few hours.

It reminds me a little bit of Donald Sagretti. An immature youngster who took some of the type of childish pranks one could get away with in their youth and applied it to Presidential politics, with VERY severe consequences for doing so.

Will be interesting to see what happens to this kid in a few years. I hope he finds maturity.

His father is just as bad. Nothing but grifters.

That press conference was an amazingballs dumpster fire.

So Wohl set up this fake company just recently and somehow a "world renowned LA designer" contacts this fake co to sort out some estate matter. By amazing coincidence, she just happens to have a story where she was violently sexually assaulted in 2010 by guess who? Robert Mueller, on a date Mueller was reported in the WaPo as being on jury duty in a 2010 edition.

Burkman had his fly down the whole time.

The woman flew to DC to appear, but then got cold feet at the last moment. Jacob took a selfie with her this morning at a DC airport with her face blotted out...though observers noted that the background of the photo appers not to match any DC airport, but does match the exact backgound of LAX.

Burkman compares his 20-year old accomplace, whose plot was exposed by 3rd rate bloggers in a matter of hours, to Motzart.

When Jacob was asked about his investigative experience, he fumbled badly.

When pressed on the proper spelling of her name, neither Burkman or Wohl knew.

Wohl got pissy and started accusing reporters of calling his mother and sisters, including a 7-year old, that apparently carries her own cell phone. He then got pissy about trolls mocking him on the web, including depicting him in a corn costume.

It was so 2018.

Last edited:
So now this story gets weird ...

So the woman Wohl claims was raped by Mueller is named Carolyne Cass. She is a real person...born to Texas Oil wealth and jumps between NY and LA and is lightly involved in fashion, but not the highly successful and well-known designer Wohl made her out to be today.

There are few records of her online. She had a DUI arrest in 2016 in LA. The other court filing she had was a lawsuit against a man named Erik Desando.

https://unicourt.com/case/ca-la1-carolyne-cass-vs-erik-desando-1427387

So here is the odd coincidence. Desando is a "talent recruiter" for beauty pageants. He was and is currently involved in suits alleging he conned pageant hopefuls into thinking he could help them win the crown, only to demand sex as stipulation of his help. In the most notable case, he is alleged to have showered gifts on his "client" he claims was from the pageant organizer. The organizer in question......Donald Trump.

https://jezebel.com/5990342/a-forme...nt-slept-with-her-recruiter-this-is-her-story

This may just be incredible coincidence that two separate and unrelated incidents involve some crossover of participating parties. But dear crap, this is like a bad soap opera.

I hope this story never ends.

The best part about all of this, minus the other guy’s fly being down during that joke press conference, is that Jacob continues to double down. Zero shame. I’m almost impressed with him in that regard.
Good point.

I dont think he's trying to convince the "normies" like us anymore...this is all to save face with the fringe-folks...backing out would be like an act of surrender, which is political death in those circles. Of course it just burries him deeper in legal hot water each second this continues.

The best part about all of this, minus the other guy’s fly being down during that joke press conference, is that Jacob continues to double down. Zero shame. I’m almost impressed with him in that regard.
Good point.

I dont think he's trying to convince the "normies" like us anymore...this is all to save face with the fringe-folks...backing out would be like an act of surrender, which is political death in those circles. Of course it just burries him deeper in legal hot water each second this continues.

It’s been a fun diversion but I’m ready for him to have a boyfriend named bubba now.

It’s been a fun diversion but I’m ready for him to have a boyfriend named bubba now.
Think of what Mueller's view of this. If you spent your career going up against the Gambino crime family, Manuel Noriega or the Lockerbie bombers, Jacob Wohl must seem like light entertainment.

I like at the press conference a reporter asked if the FBI had contacted them yet, both happily replied "no". Well of course they haven't. They are letting this play out since every hour these 2 bury themselvs deeper in self-incrimination faster than any face-to-face interrogation could. You can imagine at FBI HQ agents doubled-over in laughter at the latest self-own by Wohl/Burkman and Wray stepping-in saying "Ok, Ok, we've had enough fun now..time to bring them in."

I'm surprised someone like SDboiler hasn't come in here to share the real story. This must just be so cut and dry and embarrassing that even the blog spam has to avoid this one.

I'm surprised someone like SDboiler hasn't come in here to share the real story. This must just be so cut and dry and embarrassing that even the blog spam has to avoid this one.
Though you may disagree with him (I do sometimes), SD is a pretty intelligent guy. Nobody in their right mind is going to jump aboard this train wreck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
He has never once had to face any consequences for his petulant and childish behavior. He is an entitled slob, in other words

ADVERTISEMENT