ADVERTISEMENT

As we recall 911 years ago and the needless killing of so many by those out to kill Americans

Perfect. You don’t know wtf you’re talking about. I guess the right wing media isn’t giving any details about the 6 billion.
Gonna give you a chance to do just a little research and post the truth.

And I didn’t say a freakin word you just attributed to me nor do I hold those positions you lying Christian pos.
Oh I'm sure the 1.3 Billion Obama released and the 1.7 Billion sent entirely in cash shortly thereafter was all used for medical supplies too?
Are you Lefties really that dumb.
The 6 Billion should be stopped immediately.
Send it to Israel for reparations.

Oh I'm sure the 1.3 Billion Obama released and the 1.7 Billion sent entirely in cash shortly thereafter was all used for medical supplies too?
Are you Lefties really that dumb.
The 6 Billion should be stopped immediately.
Send it to Israel for reparations.
Are you righties that dumb? Stop watching Faux News. That $6 Billion is not the US money and likely have no access to it. That is Iran’s money that is currently in an account in Quatar. They can’t send it to Israel even if they wanted to. In addition, the problems that would cause, stealing money from another sovereign nation.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
Are you righties that dumb? Stop watching Faux News. That $6 Billion is not the US money and likely have no access to it. That is Iran’s money that is currently in an account in Quatar. They can’t send it to Israel even if they wanted to. In addition, the problems that would cause, stealing money from another sovereign nation.
Small minded children! If you know you will get money for food and medical out of this pot of money, it frees up your choices with your other money! duuuuuuuuuuuh
BTW how much oil does Iran export now?

When did I say the 6 billion was US money. It's Oil money from S Korea.
But the oil money from China, some 50 billion goes straight to Iran. Thanks to ole Joe not enforcing the Trump Sanctions.
And I noticed you didn't mention the Obama money. The Billions released to the #1 sponsor of terror in the world.
And who is dumb? The idiots that think it is OK to allow sanctioned money to be released. Did you watch the news this weekend?
Did you see what happens when Terrorists get their hands on cash.

You've never heard of 'fungible', obviously - but not surprisingly.

When did I say the 6 billion was US money. It's Oil money from S Korea.
But the oil money from China, some 50 billion goes straight to Iran. Thanks to ole Joe not enforcing the Trump Sanctions.
And I noticed you didn't mention the Obama money. The Billions released to the #1 sponsor of terror in the world.
And who is dumb? The idiots that think it is OK to allow sanctioned money to be released. Did you watch the news this weekend?
Did you see what happens when Terrorists get their hands on cash.
That’s the point. The money is still in the Quatar account. Therefore was never funneled from Iran to Hamas.

That’s the point. The money is still in the Quatar account. Therefore was never funneled from Iran to Hamas.

You all are focused on the $6 Billion.
That's nothing to the Biden oil sanctions released.....more than $26 Billion and counting. I am sure Iran will use all this for food. lol

You all are focused on the $6 Billion.
That's nothing to the Biden oil sanctions released.....more than $26 Billion and counting. I am sure Iran will use all this for food. lol

That’s because Faux News and right wing radio is focused on it. They are lying, imagine that, to their viewers and listeners that Iran gave Hamas some of that money to attack Israel. Even though it’s sitting in an Quatar account.

That’s because Faux News and right wing radio is focused on it. They are lying, imagine that, to their viewers and listeners that Iran gave Hamas some of that money to attack Israel. Even though it’s sitting in an Quatar account.

After I heard about Hamas killing and beheading babies, I did something I usually do not have time or interest in today ......I actually took time and watched 4 hours of Fox news today. Based on those 4 hours your claims are 100% not true. Fox even had John Kirby from the WH telling about the $6 B and how it has not been touched. But during the same interview the WH had NO answers for the oil sanctions lifted and how many Billion$$ Iran is getting from that.

So perhaps on the first day concerns about the $6B were expressed by Fox opinion heads, I don't know?? But clearly they are messaging the $6B hasn't been touched.

Won't watch again as the farm demands are high, but all in all it was fairly good and presented both sides. But, I see why you like Fox and discuss it so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riveting-
After I heard about Hamas killing and beheading babies, I did something I usually do not have time or interest in today ......I actually took time and watched 4 hours of Fox news today. Based on those 4 hours your claims are 100% not true. Fox even had John Kirby from the WH telling about the $6 B and how it has not been touched. But during the same interview the WH had NO answers for the oil sanctions lifted and how many Billion$$ Iran is getting from that.

So perhaps on the first day concerns about the $6B were expressed by Fox opinion heads, I don't know?? But clearly they are messaging the $6B hasn't been touched.

Won't watch again as the farm demands are high, but all in all it was fairly good and presented both sides. But, I see why you like Fox and discuss it so much.
That’s good that you won’t watch Faux News again. But the main foolishness is in the evening from 5:00 EST to 10:00 EST.

That’s good that you won’t watch Faux News again. But the main foolishness is in the evening from 5:00 EST to 10:00 EST.

It's not that I WON'T watch again. It's that I am too busy to watch. But I see why you like it. Very fair 2 sided coverage during the day on Fox.

Yep...Biden admin is completely useless.

While normally 100% true.
Today Biden after a 72 hour nap, vacation and BBQ...... Did 2 good things..... it's so very RARE so I better point them out.....

1. Decent speech supporting Israel & denouncing Palestinian Hamas.....of course the bar is low....but he did not studdar, was direct and didn't babble., and gave a good message.

2. Actually denounced the Squad and their atrocious statements

You have no idea why the sanctions were relaxed?

They were better prior to 2009.

Good Morning. Got up @ 5, wife had Fox on. Morning show pretty good. My conclusion, must be the opinion shows you don't like. Morning & daytime yesterday - pretty good basic two sided news. Fox seems to be interviewing Israelis and Govt folks. Seems fairly normal, think I will watch before going to feed cows.

One thing I like are the T2T commercials. That is a great organization.

You have no idea why the sanctions were relaxed?
To allow Iran to develop Nuclear Weapons at a faster pace.
To allow Iran to sponsor what is going on in Israel.
I hope not to funnell terrorists through our open Southern Border.
To appease the Squad.
So why were they relaxed Bob?

Good Morning. Got up @ 5, wife had Fox on. Morning show pretty good. My conclusion, must be the opinion shows you don't like. Morning & daytime yesterday - pretty good basic two sided news. Fox seems to be interviewing Israelis and Govt folks. Seems fairly normal, think I will watch before going to feed cows.

One thing I like are the T2T commercials. That is a great organization.
Yeah it’s definitely the opinion shows. Watters, Ingraham, Hannity, Gutfeld, all try to out jack ass each other. However, even during the daytime, depending on guests or regular contributors, they will spout some of those opinion show host lies and conspiracies without being checked by the show hosts.

To allow Iran to develop Nuclear Weapons at a faster pace.
To allow Iran to sponsor what is going on in Israel.
I hope not to funnell terrorists through our open Southern Border.
To appease the Squad.
So why were they relaxed Bob?
So which crazy got you freaked out about Hamas coming through the southern border? Are you sufficiently frightened? Did you buy more guns yesterday as instructed?

I understand that you naysayers believe with all your heart that Iran has not/would not abide by any agreement that would restrict their nuclear development……..so the conversation probably ends there.

I don’t understand how you believe the policy of isolation will solve the problem. Like North Korea with China, Iran has a superpower ally in Russia. They will continue to develop nuclear weapons under such a policy and with weapons, like NK……..unless you have another idea that hasn’t been tried.

Engagement may not work either. There are no good solutions but being tough makes you feel better so just go with that.

So which crazy got you freaked out about Hamas coming through the southern border? Are you sufficiently frightened? Did you buy more guns yesterday as instructed?

I understand that you naysayers believe with all your heart that Iran has not/would not abide by any agreement that would restrict their nuclear development……..so the conversation probably ends there.

I don’t understand how you believe the policy of isolation will solve the problem. Like North Korea with China, Iran has a superpower ally in Russia. They will continue to develop nuclear weapons under such a policy and with weapons, like NK……..unless you have another idea that hasn’t been tried.

Engagement may not work either. There are no good solutions but being tough makes you feel better so just go with that.
The demonstrations in NY, Michigan and at Universities for starters.

Is Russia still considered a superpower.
They have Nuclear Weapons, that's it.
So let's make Iran a superpower by letting them get Nukes.
By the way Russian citizens don't go around chanting Death to Americans.

Bob, the only thing I want to isolate and secure is the U.S. Border.

My solution is to let Israel defeat Hamas and destroy Iran's Nuclear capabilities.
Israel can get the job done and make it look like an accident.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Are you saying the world's largest state-sponsor of terrorism - by the US gov's own definition -- can be trusted?

Are you trying to challenge your current first-place statement that closing Bagram air base during the Afg withdrawal was not a mistake?

The demonstrations in NY, Michigan and at Universities for starters.

Is Russia still considered a superpower.
They have Nuclear Weapons, that's it.
So let's make Iran a superpower by letting them get Nukes.
By the way Russian citizens don't go around chanting Death to Americans.

Bob, the only thing I want to isolate and secure is the U.S. Border.

My solution is to let Israel defeat Hamas and destroy Iran's Nuclear capabilities.
Israel can get the job done and make it look like an accident.
Your geopolitical knowledge is astounding.

The demonstrators in support of the Palestinians told you Hamas is coming over our border? Wtf? Try Biggs and trump jr etc. They like making you afraid with lies.

So much to respond to yet your response is to question is whether Russia is a superpower? They think they are and sure as hell act like it.

You are against our support for Ukraine against Russia. Yet Russia supports Iran and them getting nukes. They support Hamas as well. Had meetings with them in Moscow a few months ago. I assume you are for military support for Israel against Hamas/Iran/Russia. Seems like a flaw in your logic…..as it were.

Russians don’t have demonstrations against America? Wtf does that have to do with anything? Are you saying that means they aren’t our enemies? But they support Iran? Can you do the math?

Israel will never destroy Hamas although I support their efforts to try. Until the Palestinian problem is solved, Hamas and Hezbollah or something similar will be around.

Israel probably won’t be able to destroy Iran’s nuclear capabilities from the air. Most of it is imbedded in the mountains. It won’t be as easy as Iraq in ‘81.

But all this is so simple to the simpletons. Just bomb and blow up sh/t.

Are you saying the world's largest state-sponsor of terrorism - by the US gov's own definition -- can be trusted?

Are you trying to challenge your current first-place statement that closing Bagram air base during the Afg withdrawal was not a mistake?
No. Didn’t say that. You said that. But thanks for showing you know nothing about how the program works.

Tell us, faux grad, what should we all be watching to hear what you think is the truth?

Gives us a list.

Anything but Faux News. I personally watch CNN mostly.
You watch CNN to get the truth?
Here is a sample of CNN's journalist excellence:

"It was the second major correction in a CNN story involving Trump and Russia. In June, three CNN journalists resigned after the retraction of a story about ties between Trump officials and a Russian investment fund. The network said the three had failed to follow its editorial procedures."

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Anything but Faux News. I personally watch CNN mostly.

Alot of documented reporting errors there might make one question how much truth one is getting????

And those errors were on news shows, not opinion shows Like the 1 voting machines error on Fox.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT