ADVERTISEMENT

"Around some of the best guys in the nation"

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
Maybe our Football and Basketball teams will develop better recruiting strategies. Certainly want the top talent year over year to stay with you, however with NIL and big payouts it will be hard to keep them all.

The GBI clips of our RB's was refreshing in that top talent is still out there. Coaches have to be able to evaluate it and get them as soon as they are available. I really liked Kobe Lewis's last line in his interview.

Maybe our Football and Basketball teams will develop better recruiting strategies. Certainly want the top talent year over year to stay with you, however with NIL and big payouts it will be hard to keep them all.

The GBI clips of our RB's was refreshing in that top talent is still out there. Coaches have to be able to evaluate it and get them as soon as they are available. I really liked Kobe Lewis's last line in his interview.

I think out coaching staff has done an excellent job of evaluating RB talent. Similar to our need for a PG in basketball, every time that we seem that we are going to land that top 25-30 RB in HS recruits or a top RB transfer, something happens to where they don't end up committing or back out.

Reactions: ICyAMockDawgg
ADVERTISEMENT