ADVERTISEMENT

Armaan is now on the Clock

Newman coming to Purdue now woth Malik Hall.

Think this has been Painter’s plan all along. Get one of Newman/Franklin and then Hall. Pipe dream would be to use that 5th scholly on Timme or TJD. I personally prefer Newman over Franklin, but would have been fine with either, just now more pressure on Painter to land Newman as it appears he’s all set to take his other 3 officials. Franklin did appear all but a Purdue lock up until last night so somewhat disheartening that he flipped to IU.

Reactions: DannyGranger
There it is....This is a Purdue form. Like clock work.

Here . . . some relief . . .

51jjCXnetBL._SY355_.jpg

There is a reason for the possible quick flip by Franklin.
1) Newman comes back to Valpo to be close to family last week.
2) he was at the Purdue football game and witnessed a great atmosphere.

Columbus is further away and Holtman is doing a good job of bringing in talent so there a risk of it being overcrowded there with his choice of Ohio talent.

If he commits here, I want the thread to read “Hello Newman!!!!

Yep it is. Brian Snow (247 national analyst) has actually been the one that is very adamant that they will not attend the same school. I'm assuming you are saying the guys here are saying differently. If they both end up at Purdue, that would be a good selling point for the guys here to get more subscribers. If not... well...
@Mgkcbb you must not have looked very hard

Can you explain the point youre trying to make here?
You said you went through this entire site and saw no mention of Franklin and Newman not wanting to play together. This is proving that it was talked about a lot. With your level of comprehension, there is practically zero chance you graduated from Purdue.

You said you went through this entire site and saw no mention of Franklin and Newman not wanting to play together. This is proving that it was talked about a lot. With your level of comprehension, there is practically zero chance you graduated from Purdue.

Yeah, again, I was talking about premium information.

There was no premium information I paid for that suggested the two wanted to play together.

Using a free board thread where we all speculated about where their recruitment may end up is obviously lolworthy and sprt of a concession on your part that I was right.

Yeah, again, I was talking about premium information.

There was no premium information I paid for that suggested the two wanted to play together.

Using a free board thread where we all speculated about where their recruitment may end up is obviously lolworthy and sprt of a concession on your part that I was right.
Brian 100% said they had no issue playing together.

Again, there is really no use. He is the type of delusional poster that gives this board a bad rep to outsiders (and no not just the IU trolls). Let it go, or he will talk in circles all night.

"It doesnt hurt that I was inside the room when Brian hit send on all of his updates."

"Illinois is better than MSU" :rolleyes:

I mean even you can get a laugh out of how ironic it is that someone who convinced themselves they were in the same room as Mason Gillis when he pressed send on an instagram update is calling me delusional?

Put all the message board stubborness and constant effort to discredit anything I say to the side, and tell me you didn't laugh when you realized how ironic it was you were calling me delusional after people were just discussing your little hiccup today?

I mean even you can get a laugh out of how ironic it is that someone who convinced themselves they were in the same room as Mason Gillis when he pressed send on an instagram update is calling me delusional?

Put all the message board stubborness and constant effort to discredit anything I say to the side, and tell me you didn't laugh when you realized how ironic it was you were calling me delusional after people were just discussing your little hiccup today?
The difference is that I didnt convince myself I was in the room. I'm not an idiot.

You are the other hand truly are convinced Illinois is better than MSU.

The difference is that I didnt convince myself I was in the room. I'm not an idiot.

You are the other hand truly are convinced Illinois is better than MSU.

I am convinced Illinois will be better than MSU because they have a better roster. I have done more research to back up this claim than you have to discredit it. That much Im sure of.

If you didnt convince yourself you were in the room, then you arent delusional you just outright lied about it so I dont know what to tell you. While others are skeptical of your connection, you obviously have some sort of connection or link to him since you seem to be accurately predicting things about him nobody else is.

So if you are friends with the family or someone close to Mason Gillis and divulging information about his injury to us strangers on a message board, you should probably reconsider the benefits of giving out his personal information just to receive some sort of acknowledgement on a message board that youre "The Man!" when it comes to Mason Gillis injury update.

I am convinced Illinois will be better than MSU because they have a better roster. I have done more research to back up this claim than you have to discredit it. That much Im sure of.

If you didnt convince yourself you were in the room, then you arent delusional you just outright lied about it so I dont know what to tell you. While others are skeptical of your connection, you obviously have some sort of connection or link to him since you seem to be accurately predicting things about him nobody else is.

So if you are friends with the family or someone close to Mason Gillis and divulging information about his injury to us strangers on a message board, you should probably reconsider the benefits of giving out his personal information just to receive some sort of acknowledgement on a message board that youre "The Man!" when it comes to Mason Gillis injury update.
Oh yea I flat out lied about being in the same room. I acknowledge that.

The information I gave is no different than what is now being reported. If it's going to be reported eventually, I see no reason not to post it.

Oh yea I flat out lied about being in the same room.
And this is why you can't be believed because you are known to flat out lie. See the point now?

Anyway, like I said I have nothing personal against you or any other ID you choose to use on here. Seem like a decent enough dude. Misguided sure, but decent.

And this is why you can't be believed because you are known to flat out lie. See the point now?

Anyway, like I said I have nothing personal against you or any other ID you choose to use on here. Seem like a decent enough dude. Misguided sure, but decent.
I lied once and this is my only ID. I believe you just admitted in another thread that this isn't your only ID though. That's a violation.

When Timme comes out that his officials are to the schools I said, I'll make sure to let you know I was right.

I lied once and this is my only ID. I believe you just admitted in another thread that this isn't your only ID though. That's a violation.

When Timme comes out that his officials are to the schools I said, I'll make sure to let you know I was right.
Well since your reading comprehension is a bit off, what I said was that I haven't posted here in ages and have long forgotten the ID I used and this is the only one I am using now. Big difference than having multiple active IDs like apparently you're doing.

And you can go ahead and think you were right on the internet all you want, still doesn't change the fact you're a liar and not really breaking anything earth shattering anyway. You're like that kid in grade school that goes outside and screams "see I told you the sky was blue".

Anyway, I honestly don't care either way and I wish good vibes on you, you seem to need it. But I'll stop kicking you around on it, I think people are well aware of it now anyway and it doesn't need drug out.

Well since your reading comprehension is a bit off, what I said was that I haven't posted here in ages and have long forgotten the ID I used and this is the only one I am using now. Big difference than having multiple active IDs like apparently you're doing.

And you can go ahead and think you were right on the internet all you want, still doesn't change the fact you're a liar and not really breaking anything earth shattering anyway. You're like that kid in grade school that goes outside and screams "see I told you the sky was blue".

Anyway, I honestly don't care either way and I wish good vibes on you, you seem to need it. But I'll stop kicking you around on it, I think people are well aware of it now anyway and it doesn't need drug out.
Lol I don't have multiple usernames. If that were the case I would have gotten rid of this one after the Gillis debacle.

I never once said i was breaking anything. Just simply pointed out that we are no longer in the running for Timme. Most people here want to know that type of thing in a recruitment. Some do like to keep their head in the sand though...

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT