ADVERTISEMENT

Armaan is now on the Clock

It appears Franklin is headed to iu now. Kind of an odd situation as all of the iu fans were ok with Franklin going to Purdue as they thought Newman was the better player and would then commit to iu. Now that Franklin is apparently going to iu and its been reported that Newman will not attend the same school as Franklin, Purdue could be a favorite for Newman. Could this be a case Purdue winning by losing? And I have no doubt that iu fans will now suddenly say that they preferred Franklin all along.
I will still prefer Newman even if Franklin commits. In a reverse situation where Purdue swooped in at the last second and stole a heavily favored IU recruit, I wouldn't call that a win.

What in the heck is that supposed to mean? That they're fragile? That you think they'll have injuries this year? What is your problem? This post constitutes a new low for this board. No matter how much I dislike Purdue as a rival, I would never wish or assume that they will have injury problems that derail the team.
Edit: Following Purdue85's lead...

Reactions: Purdue85
I mean playing time is definitely more available at IU immediately.

Purdue is kind of loaded at guard with Hunter, IT, Nojel Eastern

Indiana has Devonte Green, who isnt good, Al Durham, who is more of a reserve quality player in the B1G right now, and Phinisee who is a pure point guard, who probably isnt a starting caliber B1G player for 2 years.

Immediate playing time, maybe even starter minutes, does seem to exist for Franklin at Indiana whereas he for sure is not going to start or play big minutes at Purdue as a freshman unless hes just really good right away and surprises.

I think that is an accurate talking point for Archie to use and a fair recruiting angle that is clean and not dirty whatsoever IMO. Not surprised that its reported hes using it as a selling point that Indiana is thin at guard and Purdue has very talented guards.
That's hilarious.
Purdue has Edwards and the "WhoDats?" for guards.
Hunter has shown nothing.
Eastern has yet to show any consistency.
Luce will be "Paintered" out of his scholarship next season if Painter needs it.
Stefanovic is a total unknown.
Edwards will most definitely go pro.

So, I'll gladly play Purdue's guard corp of Hunter, Easter, Luce, and Stefanovic with Devonte Green, currently better than anyone but Edwards; Durham, as good as anyone but Edwards; and Phinisee, who by '19 will be better than any guard currently on your roster.

That's hilarious.
Luce will be "Paintered" out of his scholarship next season if Painter needs it.

So, I'll gladly play Purdue's guard corp of Hunter, Easter, Luce, and Stefanovic with Devonte Green, currently better than anyone but Edwards; Durham, as good as anyone but Edwards; and Phinisee, who by '19 will be better than any guard currently on your roster.

Any other stupid takes?

When you guys finally get your 1st win against us under lil Archie , then come back and talk a little smack . Until then eat Sh$t!
Poor baby boiler having a meltdown when confronted with facts.
Can't respond with any type of discussion so has to go all playground potty mouth.
Love it!
Come back when you can act like a grown up.

The facts are you have beaten Purdue under Archie . And Indiana State or IUPU Ft.Wayne So come back when you have something to brag about.

I believe Eric Hunter is currently ranked # 7 in IHSAA all time scoring list . That's pretty darn good . Maybe, by your moniker your not from around these parts cowboy.

The facts are you have beaten Purdue under Archie . And Indiana State or IUPUI. So come back when you have something to brag about.
We're talking about the guards from both teams. Your diversion doesn't matter.
You know what’s great about sports? It’s that fans can talk all they want but the players decide the actual outcome. And the outcomes have proven that Purdue owns iu - always have and always will.

That's hilarious.

Ohwow.jpg

Reactions: Purdue85
That's hilarious.

Interesting? Guess we’ll have to wait and see if what you say is correct.

Reactions: Schnelk
Poor baby boiler having a meltdown when confronted with facts.
Can't respond with any type of discussion so has to go all playground potty mouth.
Love it!
Come back when you can act like a grown up.
lol. "Facts"? The word has a definition. Look it up.

We're talking about the guards from both teams. Your diversion doesn't matter.

Actually I think wins and losses mean more than where you rank our guards.
One is hard indisputable facts and the other is moronic babbling

Montana, there are no facts in your post. They are simply your assertions. Use a dictionary and look up the word "fact" so you can use it correctly in the future.

Reactions: Schnelk
I wonder what Armaan would think if he saw how many of you IU boys said that you’d rather have Newman than him. Full send there huh?

I genuinely believe Armaan Franklin made the right decision, especially when you examine the rosters. Good luck and fair play to the kid.

Good pick up for us... I do think you get Newman now. Or I hope I do not want him at OSU.

Whose the guy on here saying no way in hell Franklin or Newman go to IU. VuHah? Is he just a troll?

I wonder what Armaan would think if he saw how many of you IU boys said that you’d rather have Newman than him. Full send there huh?
I can guarantee you athletes wouldn’t care at all what some idiots on a message board say

That's hilarious.

Hunter hasn’t shown anything because he HASN’T PLAYED IN A GAME YET.
Eastern has already shown to be an elite defender and is going to be really good.
Luce was a walk-on who is lucky to have a scholarship in the first place.

Green is average, Phinisee has yet to play a game, and Durham is average.
So no, your guards going into 2019 aren’t better at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT