ADVERTISEMENT

Armaan Franklin - Final 3

Yeah but by that time some of their younger players will probably be ready to contribute. They have some decent classes, I assume they will get better. With that being said it will be off set by their losses.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Franklin and Newman are very good on the same team. A rotation of those two and IT and Hunter would be incredible. I wouldn't be shocked at taking three guards because Carsen and Cline are gone. Eastern will go pro early as he continues to improve. The question is whether it's after 2 or 3 years.

I like Newman slightly over Franklin purely because of his ability to shoot is slightly ahead. But, I really want both because of how their skill sets perfectly compliment each other. Gillis is one to watch. He is going to have to get healthy and show he can stay healthy. If he can get healthy, he will be a very good player. Hall is just a stud. Looks like a 2-3 year player that can do it all.

I definitely think the future looks bright. Really looks like Painter has hit on his recent pickups, but going to have to see what they can do in actual games. I expect Wheeler and Sasha to be good. I expect Sasha to take a little longer to develop. I also expect Williams to be the more advanced big man, but Dow has an inredibly high ceiling with his skill set/size. Hunter looks good enough to help right away too.

There's no guarantee that C. Edwards or Eastern will leave early. They are both just as likely to be four-year players.

Reactions: SKYDOG
There's no guarantee that C. Edwards or Eastern will leave early. They are both just as likely to be four-year players.
Are you certain they are likely 4 year players or are you giving your opinion. Both did test the waters of the NBA and both got pertinent information that I believe benefits them both and the team. Both are now on NBA radar I guess we’ll have to wait and see what happens.

Most of what is typed on here are opinions. (That's why I try not to use IMO).
Nage, in my opinion, you were not offering an opinion. You were offering a possibility. 1) Man, if both of these guys go pro next year, it means they had awesome years as Boilermakers. 2) Also, they could both have awesome years, see a team gelling, and decide to come back to try to do something special the next year. 3) One or both could be told at next year's combine to work on a few things. They both have promising careers ahead of them. I am not a big NBA fan, but I want our guys to be happy and successful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT