ADVERTISEMENT

Appropriate news headlines for the Nojel situation...

Old Gold n Black

True Freshman
Nov 24, 2003
  • Relationship between Eastern and Purdue goes south
  • Eastern, believed to be headed to Western Michigan, changes course and heads north to UM
  • Howard looks south for help, finds Eastern
Got any others? ;)

Reactions: Chauncey Hill
Don't follow Eastern....he's in the process of becoming lost.

Note to NE.....A second chance is meaningless.....if you can't learn from your mistakes.

NE sees where he wants to be....he just can't see how to get there.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Wow! You idiots are the epitome of hypocrisy!!!! Calling out a few of us for honest dialogue about NE and his mother, for the past couple years, and now that he's gone you act like a pack of vicious pre-schoolers! Nobody that ardently defended eastern and reed, should say anything bad about them now!
Thanks Karen. Keep up the good work.

Wow! You idiots are the epitome of hypocrisy!!!! Calling out a few of us for honest dialogue about NE and his mother, for the past couple years, and now that he's gone you act like a pack of vicious pre-schoolers! Nobody that ardently defended eastern and reed, should say anything bad about them now!
Was a Purdue player who deserved some respect, Now he is neither. Fair game I say. He is an opponent if he ever puts on a Michigan uniform.

Maybe you should reconsider your rant?

Yesterdays:

Feeling blue, player turns yellow and runs to Michigan.

Future:

Boilermakers cook Meatchicken and Jelly with a dash of Morton.

Last edited:
Reactions: Level 42
on a related note, can we undelete all those threads that were deleted because it was said we were not being very nice? I recall when I defended Eastern, his mama still got all over my case. I also said no player should be protected from criticism just because their parent posts here. and no player should have special protection from posters. and then you said, let's play nice and deleted the threads.

I respectfully request for those threads to be reposted, just so we can have transparency and see the TRUTH !

Don't follow Eastern....he's in the process of becoming lost.

Note to NE.....A second chance is meaningless.....if you can't learn from your mistakes.

NE sees where he wants to be....he just can't see how to get there.
Or compete with younger, less experienced, smaller physically guys

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT