ADVERTISEMENT

Appears the RB need is filled

Put up some pretty good numbers for a season and a half at CMU. Then missed last year due to injury. Not that we need more of that, but we'll see. Anyone know for sure how many years he has left?

It said ... Kobe Lewis si a grad transfer who rushed for 1,579 yards in four seasons with the Chippewas. So, If he gets eligibility credit for a COVID year and one more for the injury year, perhaps 2 years of eligibility remaining? Not knowing any affect if any for a red shirt year?

It said ... Kobe Lewis si a grad transfer who rushed for 1,579 yards in four seasons with the Chippewas. So, If he gets eligibility credit for a COVID year and one more for the injury year, perhaps 2 years of eligibility remaining? Not knowing any affect if any for a red shirt year?
He has 2 years of eligibility

He is pretty explosive if I remember correctly. He hits the hole and flat out “goes“. I remember watching one of those Thursday night games possibly maybe a different night but they were playing and the kids stood out pretty well. He has a different gear and can play through contact.
I remember thinking “why don’t we get guys like that?“

All over by Tom lol … I’m not hurt like some people with the German stuff I was just having fun
ITs board specific. This isnt premie so OP didnt post stale info

ace-ventura-pet-detective.gif

You beat me to it.. well the post, not blazing up again.

by the way I always find the stigma or what’s left of it funny. I’ll walk through chicago enjoying life and I’ll see people who don’t smoke at an outdoor table fighting over how a word is spelled lol.

Have you had it? Drowning in a quarter pound of ham, turkey and cheese. The lettuce adds a nice garnish.
Been 20+ years.

if I make it back (Which is rare) I hit the akropilis and the custard stand

Best fruit punch in the nation.
Maybe that was the full meal NIL deal that made him sign? Arni's salad, Original Custard & a fruit punch chaser!

BTW, a little known fact:
Florence and Charles Kirkhoff opened their stand in West Lafayette in 1932
Leon's Custard - Milwaukee celebrating 80 yrs this year. It is the inspiration of Arnold's on Happy Days.
Ted Drewes opened in St. Louis over 80 years ago.
These 3 barron's of Custard setup what we know in the Midwest as the creamiest and most dense packed treat as it extrudes and pushes out air and serves in at the right temperatures for enjoyment near 20 degrees F. Unlike ice cream which has ~ 50% air and it crystallizes due to being frozen for a period of time up to the moment of getting the dips.

*East coast had custard years ago, but never marketed it properly as they had to overcome customer confusion of actual cream filled custard vs custard Eclairs. Proprietors also cheapened the product by removing egg yolk and just made ice cream and got out of making custard altogether.

I do know my custards and have enjoyed them for more than 40+ years of living from Purdue, to Milwaukee, and in road trips thru St. Louis. Culvers has come along over the last 25 years and made it available to the masses, but I still enjoy getting to the original places whenever possible.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tommaker
Maybe that was the full meal NIL deal that made him sign? Arni's salad, Original Custard & a fruit punch chaser!

BTW, a little known fact:
Florence and Charles Kirkhoff opened their stand in West Lafayette in 1932
Leon's Custard - Milwaukee celebrating 80 yrs this year. It is the inspiration of Arnold's on Happy Days.
Ted Drewes opened in St. Louis over 80 years ago.
These 3 barron's of Custard setup what we know in the Midwest as the creamiest and most dense packed treat as it extrudes and pushes out air and serves in at the right temperatures for enjoyment near 20 degrees F. Unlike ice cream which has ~ 50% air and it crystallizes due to being frozen for a period of time up time of getting the dips.

*East coast had custard years ago, but never marketed it properly as they had to overcome customer confusion of actual cream filled custard vs custard Eclairs. Proprietors also cheapened the product by removing egg yolk and just made ice cream and got out of making custard altogether.

I do know my custards and have enjoyed them for more than 40+ years of living from Purdue, to Milwaukee, and in road trips thru St. Louis. Culvers has come along over the last 25 years and made it available to the masses, but I still enjoy getting to the original places whenever possible.
There is a good place on the east side of cleveland too. You can get a food truck of theirs at parties. I judge parents if they choose another ice cream truck

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT