ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently, Brian is trying to drive everyone to the Premium board...

Bob Sienicki

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 2, 2004
Camp Verde, AZ
by letting this board go to hell without moderation.

Sorry, Brian, but if this is your goal, I am going back to OldGoldFreePress.com.

Look, I get the point of the Premium board and insider information. But I don't need it or want it.

There should always be a free and moderated forum for those of us who just want to debate and share ideas.

Sorry. My minuscule contributions may not be much, but I will be more than happy to take them somewhere else, if need be.

JMHOAU

Brian will get this straightened out soon. He is down in Kentucky watching and interviewing a recruit, then likely going to watch/interview another tomorrow...then traveling to MSU for the game Saturday. That on top of the tip-off banquet for b-ball today, and he’s been just a little busy.

Reactions: BoilerinLouisville
I am going to take some time off from the board if it’s not stopped. If most of the regulars stop visiting they will get the message. There is advertising on the free board. If clicks start dropping so do ad revenue.

I am going to take some time off from the board if it’s not stopped. If most of the regulars stop visiting they will get the message. There is advertising on the free board. If clicks start dropping so do ad revenue.
Stick around....things will improve when Brian’s schedule allows him to get things sorted out

Why don't you start your own board. Get a website. It's pretty cheap

Guys just ignore and refresh. It takes 5 seconds and cleans it up real quick.
Except that doesn't work really when there is a new username doing it so frequently. Yeah we can keep ignoring that person but those posts will still remain for all to see.

Plus why should we have to go to such efforts for something that is taken care of on just about every forum out there? I'm fine with ignoring people that keep the same ID that post here pretending to be Boilers or troll or what have you, but when there is a new username comes sometimes many times a day, it is cumbersome and will drive people away.

And posters like that are like an STD, you can ignore it all you want but that doesn't mean it will go away. And sooner or later it will impact you negatively. Or so I'm told :).

Actually, I felt the other way. These posts are funny. If you are upset, you are falling into his traps. Just ignore

Reactions: Purdue85
The troll drops his deuces around 8:00 am, then again around 4:00 pm. Sounds like he might only have access at work, and only during shift change. Trashing RuppsRafters and our boards seems to be his only entertainment. Now I wonder if there is anyone on the IU free board who has a similar posting pattern?

Actually, I don’t think this is one of their regulars. His fixation with using gay as a derogatory descriptor would indicate no more than a high school education at best, or the equivalent Bachelors of Arts degree from IU. Just kidding. The IU BA guys I knew would never speak so harshly about the life style they practice.

by letting this board go to hell without moderation.

Sorry, Brian, but if this is your goal, I am going back to OldGoldFreePress.com.

Look, I get the point of the Premium board and insider information. But I don't need it or want it.

There should always be a free and moderated forum for those of us who just want to debate and share ideas.

Sorry. My minuscule contributions may not be much, but I will be more than happy to take them somewhere else, if need be.

JMHOAU
You can look at the name and subject line to tell it's a troll. I have stopped opening them. Nothing new, clever, or interesting. He'll eventually get distracted or go overboard with his substance abuse and go away. Or get locked up.

Until then, enjoy the thought that the reason he is lashing out is because the only thing in his life that makes him feel like he is a winner is failing him.

Reactions: LLaswell
Brian has a busy schedule all year. This is not the first time this subject has been brought up. If khc is moderated, who is moderating it? Obviously if Brian is so busy, doing interviews and stuff, somebody else is moderating khc. Why can't that person also spend 20 minutes a day to moderate the free boards as well?

The troll drops his deuces around 8:00 am, then again around 4:00 pm. Sounds like he might only have access at work, and only during shift change. Trashing RuppsRafters and our boards seems to be his only entertainment. Now I wonder if there is anyone on the IU free board who has a similar posting pattern?

Actually, I don’t think this is one of their regulars. His fixation with using gay as a derogatory descriptor would indicate no more than a high school education at best, or the equivalent Bachelors of Arts degree from IU. Just kidding. The IU BA guys I knew would never speak so harshly about the life style they practice.

I'm told, that's how long it takes the meth to wear off.

Have an all night "bender," wake up and shake off the dust, create a new user name, post a homosexual reference or two or three or four, pleasure himself, toke up again, wake up late afternoon, rinse and repeat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT