ADVERTISEMENT

AOC not being 100% may have been a blessing in disguise

I’ll play conspiracy theorist here. Continue reading with a wide open mind, please, or if you’re just completely bored 😂

What if AOC was inactive last week due to a phantom “injury” to give him two full weeks to prepare for a critical, season saving matchup against the best team in our division? It would amount to a strategic “Hail Mary” after the bad breaks and lapses in judgment we had to begin the season. I was thinking about this on that first drive where we absolutely picked their “stout” defense apart with a great mix of run plays and pointed passes. It’s like we knew exactly what they were going to do on just about every play. It was very methodical and with precision.

We know we are a solid team (save the record) and this division is still absolutely wide open this year. Maybe we underestimated our opponent last week and that almost came back to bite us.

Brohm is as cryptic as they come with personnel and strategy, this is at the very least plausible 😂 I 🙏 you guys aren’t toooo hard on me for this take lol

Reactions: Zaphod_B and BSIT
I’ll play conspiracy theorist here. Continue reading with a wide open mind, please, or if you’re just completely bored 😂

What if AOC was inactive last week due to a phantom “injury” to give him two full weeks to prepare for a critical, season saving matchup against the best team in our division? It would amount to a strategic “Hail Mary” after the bad breaks and lapses in judgment we had to begin the season. I was thinking about this on that first drive where we absolutely picked their “stout” defense apart with a great mix of run plays and pointed passes. It’s like we knew exactly what they were going to do on just about every play. It was very methodical and with precision.

We know we are a solid team (save the record) and this division is still absolutely wide open this year. Maybe we underestimated our opponent last week and that almost came back to bite us.

Brohm is as cryptic as they come with personnel and strategy, this is at the very least plausible 😂 I 🙏 you guys aren’t toooo hard on me for this take lol
Possible but IMO doubtful. If He was being sandbagged, he looked awful rusty

ADVERTISEMENT