ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else trying to watch the Tenn/Purdue VB on ESPN+ ?

DocRon

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2001
Sheridan , Michigan
I subscribed for the month just to see these games and they are now playing in the third set and the screen still says "This event has not yet started'. So frustrating but thank goodness for Kyle Shondell's radio commentary.

BTW, Tennessee creamed Purdue in the fist set but Purdue did almost the same to them in the second. Sounds like Meghan Renner is still not well as she started but Balensiefer was subbed early and (I believe) has been in since.

Tenn up 2-1 with the Boilers leading 21-17 in set 4…, lets win it in 5! I’m not watching, just checked the score though.

I subscribed for the month just to see these games and they are now playing in the third set and the screen still says "This event has not yet started'. So frustrating but thank goodness for Kyle Shondell's radio commentary.

BTW, Tennessee creamed Purdue in the fist set but Purdue did almost the same to them in the second. Sounds like Meghan Renner is still not well as she started but Balensiefer was subbed early and (I believe) has been in since.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Hudson had 23 kills I believe. (They are very slow in posting the box score). Maddie Schermerhorn set a Purdue NCAA Tournament record for digs.

I deserve an apology from ESPN. I am sure they are coming thru with that at any time. Hahaha

At least I can watch the replay on ESPN+.

I deserve an apology from ESPN. I am sure they are coming thru with that at any time. Hahaha

I certainly understand that Coach Shondell know's his team better than I do. Having said that I don't understand how and when he plays Ellis. She doesn't play in the first three games and then comes in for the 4th and 5th and, in my opinion, is a major key on winning those last two games. Appears like she's in his doghouse.

I certainly understand that Coach Shondell know's his team better than I do. Having said that I don't understand how and when he plays Ellis. She doesn't play in the first three games and then comes in for the 4th and 5th and, in my opinion, is a major key on winning those last two games. Appears like she's in his doghouse.
I don’t think so. He named her the player of the game in the post match locker room (on twitter somewhere) specifically mentioning her coming off the bench. He has said numerous times how hard it is to decide which OH should play between Ellis, Chinn and Koch.

And sometimes Ellis can be wild hitting ball after ball out of the court.

ADVERTISEMENT