ADVERTISEMENT

Anyon else having trouble with the GBI Iphone app?

hunkgolden

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2004
Every time I click on a message board the app closes. I then thought I should delete and reload but the GBI app is not available in the app store. Anyone else experiencing something similar?

Yeah ever since they updated the site the app no longer loads. I've had to switch to going to the boards from the browser. The app no longer appears to be in the App Store either.

Yes I do and no, it is no long offered in the App Store.

There is a rivals app but I haven't tried it. That may be what DrEss is using? I just assumed it opened up to the rivals page and didn't let you set Purdue as your go to when you log in, which I don't want to mess with.

With the new format being "phone friendly", that app might be obsolete.

I can promise you the app was much more user friendly than using a browser on the site now. I'm guessing the app is done but I really wish they would reconsider.

That is correct Fleethescene, the Rivals phone app works fine. Just log in as you would goldandblack, then select message boards, then Purdue.

Reactions: FleeTheScene
I can promise you the app was much more user friendly than using a browser on the site now. I'm guessing the app is done but I really wish they would reconsider.
See I'm the opposite. I think the new version is easier to use and view on my phone. 2 "clicks" off of the main page and I'm in the forums.

*shrugs* .. who knows.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT